Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      andrea
      Lady

Hi there when i try to access my groups the site takes me back to the page for joining as though im not a member hope you can help as ive had loads of problems since site changed cant access anything on my phone not even my own profile page and very little on my tablet also everything worked perfectly until changes to site took place.

Thanks Andrea

I’m having same problems getting into my groups

Yes Andrea I have had the same problem with my groups. And now there is the new public chat window, which seemed to have changed on Tuesday 17/7. Every comment now has it’s own bubble so to speak. And when looking to see which members are present, you can see the list but then have to go out of chat and back in again. It was working perfectly before. Why change it?

andrea
      Lady

Hi Girls

I’m glad it’s not just me

Jean C
      Lady

I take it you are all “Lady” accounts and don’t pay a subscription, the site is trying to get you to subscribe by offering a free trial and reduced subscription just scroll down the page and select the No Thanks, just give me the Basic Plan.

Jean x

Jean C, that’s all very well, but doing that doesn’t give access to the groups, it just cycles you through to the same page again.

Jean C
          Lady

Michael, thank you, following my post I followed the option and it renewed my basic level membership and still did not give me access to the Groups.

Obviously some changes to the site have locked basic level members out of the Groups option, as I have noticed that the group orders are changing as people with access post to the groups.

Jean x

If we are to be locked out of the community, then I hope we have the option to remove our submissions to the groups.

andrea
        Lady

Hi Jean

it seems to be asking me to open a new account I would love tk change membership status but as I’m totally in the closet at home and I don’t have a separate bank account it’s impossible unless you know of another way hunny.

Hi everyone, I have the same problems, and as we seem to agree, it was working very well, but is now difficult to use. I can’t get into any groups, same message as others are getting. Also none of the drop down menu’s are not working and I can’t log out properly. So all in all not good!

Anonymous

To access groups, it currently requires duchess and up.

Persephone

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Andrea,

Currently membership level must be baroness and above to create and access groups. I am inquiring about the change and will post as soon as I get that information.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?