Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

hi! I’ll be visiting Palm Springs, CA in September and was wondering if anyone knows of any CD groups in that area I could connect with? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Ashleigh:  I live in La Quinta, near Palm Springs, and last year I joined the Trans Community Coalition which is based there. They are a very inclusive group, wonderful people and welcome all of us under the trans umbrella. They have a fun social event on the second Monday of every month, at Bongo Johnny’s on Arenas, and although I have only been there dressed in drab, I do plan to have my full-dress “Melissa coming out” at one of these events in the near future. Thanks for reaching out and seeking a friend. XXOO   Melissa

Update: I am finally getting a makeover (makeup, wig, outfits) and coming out this weekend, with the help of some lovely trans friends, and one in particular who is an esthetician and who gleefully promises to make me “beautiful.” we are going out to downtown Palm Springs as a group after my makeover. I am SO excited. Most of these girls are part of the Trans Community Coalition, although this event has no official connection with that group.

LexiCD44
          Lady

Hi.  Lexi here and I saw your post of getting a makeover in Palm Springs.  I am wanting a makeover also and curious who know that is in the Desert or over by LA?  Would love to get the full glam makeup  and meetup with some gurls or hot guys.  Let me know.  Hard to find someone which I am sure you know.

LexiCD44
      Lady

Hello. I am looking for a makeup artist in the Palm Springs area to get a MtF makeover. I have had several and would love to be done up all glam again. Any suggestions? I can travel so the Desert area or perhaps Inland Empire. Thanks in advance

Carrie
      Lady

Hi Gurls I too am looking for make over to for a nite out to the nines, in the Palm Springs area, I’m actually live in the Hemet area, but want to go out in Palms Springs and and hopefully with some newly made friends, I’m looking for a full makeover, makeup, hair, toes and nails, any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m really looking forward to a nite out with Y’all

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?