Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Is there an issue with groups today? My group memberships page shows correctly but every group I try to view by clicking on the group name results is a white screen.

Same issue for me.

It would appear I have the same problem

Same thing here. I tried adding and going into groups and it isn’t working. Did anyone report it?

If posting here in the help forum is classed as a report. then yes, I reported it.

andrea
      Lady

Me too

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello all!  I am having not only that problem but since this new style format my poor little iphone just keeps having more amd more problems. I cant see some of the drop down menus and the page format is all crumched and overlapping. Does anyone out there know if this is an iphone setting or is this new format just not iphone friendly?  I know another lady who cant even post things right now so I know there are some technical issues.

🍷C

Nikki
      Lady

That’s been happening to me for a couple days now.

Anonymous

Exact thing started day before yesterday plus I don’t find a listing for the general forum catagories. Says go to the forums in the script but only lists groups and archives for choices?????????

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

are any of you still having this issue?

It has been fixed for me although the “like” button is missing.

Anonymous

Going to groups is solved but still can’t get to profiles. Please help. Thank you.

andrea
      Lady

Hi there

groups are working again but I can’t get to see profiles of members now am I doing something wrong hope you can help

Anonymous

Getting to groups now. No problem  But can’ get to profiles. Just haven’t discovered the key.  Help please.

I too am having trouble….wheever the it jazzes up the site…..trouble. Wish they would leave it alone.

Dame Graunwolf

It would appear this problem has returned today as I can’t get into any of the groups, also the drop down menu’s still do not operate, is anyone else still having problems?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?