Viewing 64 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been thinking about developing my breast for quite some time and have finally decided to start with a few herbal supplements.  Much as I would love to have lovely C cup breasts of my own, I don’t want my bust to be very noticeable when I am wearing a T shirt or vest in drab, so realistically any growth would need to be modest.

<p>Not that it wouldn’t be lovely, but it wouldn’t work out with my wife and family. Retired, but not entirely free! So, it’s “not” for me, but not “happy” entirely either.</p>

Anonymous

Even though I voted No I’m happy with using breast forms I want bigger one’s now. I have always been attracted to women with small breast so when I purchased my first pair I got a

A-cup. I wish I would have gone C

Anonymous

My regular medication has given me breasts, and at AA size there isn’t a lot of evidence in a guy outfit. There isn’t a lot of evidence at all really:-)

I would like to cast a bit more shade so I am trying a herbal supplement, black maca root, and I will let you know the result.

Love and hugs

Sian

I would love to have larger breast at least a c cup. Started hormone patch and breast cream with daily massage and have seen decent growth in a short 4 months. My wife loves the look and feel of my  breast forms, but in the bedroom she wants the real thing.

Diane,

I have deep feelings about having my own breasts. The options of your poll, however, do not apply in my circumstances.

While I want breasts of my own, and have naturally developed a  small B cup, I have no desire for HRT, and would not take supplement  without the advice of a doctor.  My situation is a conundrum. I love who I am and am very comfortable with my body.  I enjoy being a man and believe that it is who I am suppose to be. That man, however, is a blend of the feminine and the masculine with having breasts being the aspect of my anatomy that I wish was different.

MacKenzie Alexandra

DeLora
      Lady

My feminine side is only part of me and I have to respect my male side, the side that the rest of the world knows me as. As such I do have some conflicts, breasts being one of them. When dressed Id love to have a pair of boobs and I am looking at getting some breast forms, but I certainly am not looking for any permanent enhancement. As a man I don’t want to be stuck with a permanent pair of boobs to carry around and try to hide or explain.

I am currently struggling with the beard conundrum. As a man I like to have a fairly full beard, several inches long and since my facial hair is a bit slow to grow shaving it all off to go enfemme is quite a commitment, it means several weeks of having a crappy beard before it grows back in properly.

Jackie
      Ambassador

I take some medication that have given me breast enhancement/growth to a B cup. With push up bra’s and corsets I wear daily my breast cannot be differentiated from those of a real woman. I get allot of compliments from both men and women all the time. Funny thing is is that I never really intended to grow them, they are just doing it. Now one of my ambitions is to enhance them even moreBreast now that I have them anyway. See some of my profile photo’s.

Jackie
      Ambassador

[postquote quote=274655][/postquote]
      “Anyone can put on a dress, it’s how you wear the dress that counts.”

K Swim
      Lady

Not sure how to answer this poll.

I would love to have some nice breasts, but I am not sure if I could spend the rest of my life that way.

Not full on breasts, But I would love to have much larger areolas and nipples. My wife agrees , but we don’t know of anything that would do that. Any suggestions?

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

In the last few years, I have noticed some additional breast tissue development on its own, I’m not doing HRT or anything else. If they grew a little more, I would enjoy that, but not much more since I would feel awkward while in public swimming programs. I am trying to increase my nipple size using suction devices. They are becoming a little more pronounced and sensitive. They have always been an erotic zone for me.
      Hugs and love,

Ellie

Anonymous

I’m not on any form of medication to develop my breast’s as I’m still married and I don’t think my wife would understand, I’ve got a bit of a bust because I’ve put a bit of waight on in the last few years, I’m up to a 38a cup but if my wife found out about my crossdressing life and decided it wasn’t what she wanted and ended our marriage then I would love to have a bigger bust and have a C cup or nothing bigger than a D cup, I’m not a very tall person or a very broad so a big bust would look a bit too much xxxxx

As I have aged, I have a slight amount of breast tissue that I can hold together to make me look like I have a bit of cleavage.  Probably less than a B cup.  I tried taping it once but months later I still have a red mark under one.  I’m quite happy to use the forms when I go out.  Having recently bought some Pals forms, I can sleep in them without worrying about damaging them.  But even then I will only do that if I have gone out the previous day or am planning to go out early the next morning.  Otherwise I’m happy to be without forms when I’m at home.

Alice Black
      Duchess

I am similar to Allison. I have small breasts(probably from medication) and wear silicon inserts.

Alice Black

I wouldn’t mind having a nice perky set of b size breast.

I chose “Definitely not……” but only because I’m such a closeted crossdresser. If I “grew a pair,” even small B cups, they would certainly show thru my summer drab wear, which is just a thin T-shirt. Then, too, there’d be prying questions from my doctors. I can imagine it now: “Okay, so what’s going on here?”

So far, as old as I am, I have not yet had any swelling of breast tissue that some older men experience. Many other issues, but not that. Even if I did, I would still wear my C-cup silicone forms when dressed femme.

Anonymous

Hi girls

This was my first attempt at a poll and following several of your comment, I have realised that a few alternative responses would have been useful. Unfortunately, I can’t find a way to add any.

Several of you older girls are in a similar situation to me – we have naturally grown a modest amount of breast tissue as we have get a little older.  To begin with I disliked it but have come to love it and the opportunities if gives me when getting dressed.  I can pretty well fill an A cup now and get a reasonable appearance of a cleavage if I use tape.  I just want to grow a little more if I can, possibly up to a B cup but not to the extent that my breasts become too noticeable when in drab.  I will be happy if I can shrug any new breast development off as large ‘moobs’.  What I am looking forward to is getting closer to being able to fill a B cup bra, having a better cleavage when wearing a push up bra and feeling that wonderful jiggle or bounce when I walk around. Up to now I have only experienced it when wearing breast forms.

I am taking herbal supplements to help enhance the tissue I already have.  Before my chemo, I did have very nice, small B cup breasts, not quite enough to fill the cups, but more than an A could hold comfortably for very long.  The chemo destroyed what I had managed to achieve, but now everything is coming back very nicely.  I take Pueraria Mirifica capsules every morning with a small glass of milk, 2x 250mg.  Some of the material I have read say that the milk protein works best with PM.  I also use a few drops of PM serum and some PM bust enhancement cream, both for tissue massage every night before bedtime.  The PM contains phyto-estrogens, which the body seems to find easier to absorb than full dose hormones.  The results have been wonderful, and I definitely fill my B cup bras now and am hoping to get up to a nice C eventually.  Progress is slow, but it is working.

I also take an Estrofem Menopause supplement daily as it helps the estrogen receptors ‘wake up’ for my PM.

PaulaF

Hi Donna. I know what you are saying about getting older and having your breasts be more than when you were younger. I’m the same way. I can fill a A cup bra pretty well but I would like to have more than to just fill a A cup bra. I’ve been taking hormones and using hormone cream for a few months now and I can see a difference in the way that my natural breasts look. Soon I’ll be able to graduate to a B cup bra and I can still be inconspicuous when I wear a tshirt so it doesn’t look like I have man boobs.I like your idea about using tape to get cleavage. I’m going to try using tape so that I can have cleavage which I’ve never had. Thanks for the idea Good luck with getting your breasts a little bigger. I know that you will if you continue to keep trying. It’s something that takes time but its really worth it

Anonymous

You made my day, Jannie!  The fact that you are getting towards a B cup and can still look inconspicuous in a T shirt is good news indeed.  I am hoping that I will be the same.

Just a word of caution about using tape – try if for a short time begin with and remove as gently as you can.  You just need to be sure that your skin doesn’t have a reaction to the tape.  If you pull it off too quickly you could get a red mark which will be there for several hours.  Good luck with the cleavage!

Anonymous

A single answer didn’t quite fit for me; I have A-cups (which seem to be filling out more), due to medications and/or diet. But I am trying for a decent B. They do show under at tee, but I have noticed the same for a lot of guys I see in stores…and some more than me.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

My answer was the first response, as I expect to keep using my forms in the future.

Since I don’t believe I will ever transition, that will be the route I have to go. My forms pretty much fill out a typical 38C bra perfectly, and I love the look of them under me clothes.

I’m in the group that wishes I could pump them up for the day, and then let them down, rather like I put on and then take off my makeup. Love to have cleavage, and actually show a bit of it with some slightly low cut tops and dresses, but sadly I have to avoid styles like that!

Amy

Anonymous

I would love to have bigger breasts but enjoy what I have now always nice  to find a love that enjoys them also

I checked the yes to herbal supplements.   I just recently started taking Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto and it is too early yet to notice any changes or declare this a “no-effect”.   In my perfect world, I would grow to a C or D cup with an increase in size of my areolas.  If I do notice fatty breast tissue growing and/or changes in my areolas, I’ll have some serious decisions to make whether to discontinue, reduce dosages to maintain the small growth achieved or continue current dosage levels to try and reach my C/D cup goal.   Noticeable changes would certainly alert my SO to something going on.

I voted Not yet but am considering it in the future. I would love to have my own the only problem is that my wife would not be happy, I love her too much so I just Dream for now

Anonymous

I didn’t vote as I’m developing breasts through my exercise classes , decent B cup ATM , low weights high reps 😊

I  voted not yet but it would be nice to have b cup and some but and hip to

Anonymous

I am an older CD and have so called “Man Boobs”. Currently my breast are to big for a “B” cup size but pretty much can fill a “C” cup. Within the next couple of weeks I’ll be purchasing some Breast Enhancement Cream and hope to get to a “C-D” cup. Hugs Kathleen

Yes I want larger breast. I just do not know how I would deal with them. Let me see I would have to bind my self to hide my female body parts I want to present my self as the sex I was given at birth.  I think that’s right

Anonymous

We are quite similar Kathleen.  We are both that bit older and both have man boobs.  Mine are definitely an A cup.  I have also started using a PM cream to help fill them out a little.  Hopefully I will get to a B cup.

Like Diane, I would love to develop a nice C cup breast. I’ve set my initial goals for sensitive nipples and larger areolas.

Anonymous

Stephanie Diane, my initial goal is to fill out my ‘man boobs’ so they are more pert and then work towards B cup sized breasts.  Even if the supplements prove really successful I doubt that I dare get any larger than a B cup – they would just be too noticeable and too many awkward questions would be asked.  It is a shame because I would love to have C cup boobs.

I said “definitely not.” Because a.) I want to be able to move in the world as a male and as a female and larger breasts make that kind of awkward and b.) using prosthetics we can have any size breasts we want. Best of both worlds! And I hasten to add that I’m a crossdresser and in touch with my feminine side, but I don’t feel as if I were born in the wrong body and I don’t seek to transition.

Marcia
      Lady

I have been floating the idea of possible implants, but I also don’t wish to lose what God gave me down south. So, I am going with forms for now, but love the idea of having some ‘real’ ones to fill out my clothes.

Rami Love
      Lady

Yes I would love to have a little more breast tissue. I am currently a 40A and would like to be able to fill a B cup. I have gynecomastia and have arranged my diet to include everything you are not supposed to eat, I eat. I have also modified my diet to include food that lower testosterone. I also do breast enhancement exercises and have used breast cream. The improvement is difficult to evaluate given that I have dropped from 225 to 180 pounds  while the size of my breast have remained about the same.

Hi everyone,

I wear a 4oB bra and in the past I’ve used size B forms. I just tried my regular bra with size A forms and, ladies, that’s me! They fit perfectly and I have the boobs I want. While I love having breasts I don’t want them to attract any unusual attention. I’m an A girl! I love it!

Jessica

Sandi
      Lady

Thanks Diane!

You mentioned you were taking herbal supplements. There is so much conflicting information out there I don’t know what supplements are safe.

Thanks again,

Sandi

I am on prescribed hormones and already have B-cup breasts.  It’s wonderful!  I have never used breast forms going out socially, just cleavage-enhancing bras.  I’m not against people using breast forms, but I think it would be better if those who wear them had natural breasts.  What gets me is those who invent their own ‘breasts’ with homemade solutions.  Why not buy yourself a good set of breast forms to look more natural and have the ‘feel’ of natural breasts?

Hello Meran I agree with you on that I have mine from breast massage I am almost a Cup from that I have a 32 inch waist and a 38 c cup bra and loveing it

I kinda lucked out in that area. I put on a few pounds in my late 20’s, then dropped in it my early 30’s. But I lost fat everywhere except my breast area. Now I fill out a 38B, and in a good pushup bra they look great.

Anonymous

I’m envious, Kirsten.  I hope to be like you later this year! 😀

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Diane can you share with me what you are taking ?

Anonymous

I am fortunate to be similar to Kristen. I wear a size 8 in most clothing but was fortunate when recently measured at Victoria’s Secret, I wear a 38C. Although as I further my womanhood, I will consider ways to increase my breast size.

Anonymous

Well the jury is still out with me as regards herbals but I do think something is happening.

Anonymous

The same here, Sandra.  Something is definitely happening to my breasts, but it too early to know to what extent (if any) the herbal supplements are responsible.

Voted “Not Yet”, but, since I am over weight, I have some already.

I already have moobs sufficient to fill a 38B bra though I haven’t transitioned – perhaps something for the future. Like many girls – both gg and trans – I want more!!!

I’ve just ordered some anti androgens and intend to use phytoestrogens. Hope I don’t get the mood swings.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Exactly, I feel the same way. Would love breasts a bit bigger, more centrally oriented, and slightly better shaped. BUT not too large!

Hey ladies,

Just thought I’d drop my opinion. I voted thinking about it. Although I already taking supplements for skin, hair and nails (Biotin and collagen). And yes, it does work… Assuming I don’t bite them off, my nails grow pretty fast and my hair is down to the center of my back. Currently I use forms, but a nice B cup might not be too conspicuous to get a way with at work. I think that is the real reason I hold back from making the jump. There are those certain individuals that you just know won’t take it well.

Anonymous

I’m 62 and my body has decided it’s time for man boobs.

(gynemastia).  Taking Maca root has made them firmer.

Maca also improves your mojo…win-win!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Maca root Harietta?  Not familiar with that.  Can you tell us more?  I’ve taken Pueraria Mirifica and gotten some growth.

Emily

Anonymous

I had breast growth from a medication I was taking for a few years. I have a generous B cup and love to have a C cup. I do love my breasts and love that they fill up my bras and don’t have to use forms.

Anonymous

I love mine too, Carla!  They have grown slightly over the last three months and are now not far off being a B cup.  Good luck!

Anonymous

No to hormones for me, I need Peter to show up to the dance.

I been taking Maca powder for six months which is supposed to help GG’s with bust and booty. My man boobs are not bigger but they are firmer and perkier. My nips are really sensitive to touch and kisses and as opposed to turning my pecker into a shrinking violet this inexpensive super food has double my mojo.

I am on the shy side of a B cup, and it feels so good when I can feel my natural breast in a bra. I would love to get to a C cup, but I don’t want to take hormones or have surgery. I saw some breast enhancement cream and soap on the site, and I wonder if any of you ladies have tried it? If so, does it really work, and how long did it take to add a cup size?

Hello Desiree I have heard one of the ladies I heard says it does not work but it is great to have breasts isn’t it I love them

Anonymous

I think I missed the boat. If I were younger, not married to a supportive wife, I think I would get breast enhancements, probably also sort out my slightly wonky nose and pay for permanent hair removal.

I voted maybe in the future, what comes to mind is a comment in another post, along the same lines, to determine if you are reay, for enhancement, would you wear your “wanted” size forms, everywhere in your life? if not, it’s not time.
      Regi

Jasmine
      Lady

I definitely want to grow my breast bigger my phone is right now and my bras all 46 double d but at the same time I guess I haven’t been in the military and having an athletic build if I wanted to I could with the muscles that I’ve developed in my chest and the way they developed easily where a 32 34b and be able to fill that out since I do have an athletic frame but I’m not trying to go for a female sports star I’m trying to go for a women

Anonymous
      Lady

I was on some meds for a couple years that had a side effect of enlarging breast tissue. I have a nice set of B boobs and it also changed my nipples. The areola grew in width and the nipple got much much longer, so when I wear just a sheer bra they really poke out and they poke out all the time. I do wish I have a real nice C or D cup but that’s probably not going to happen without surgery. So I’m good with what I have.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Can you tell me what it was that you were taking ? I’m particularly curious on what increased the areola ?

Anonymous
          Lady

I had non malignant prostate enlargement and I’m not sure what the med was but it did what it was supposed to do but the side effects were what I described. I haven’t been on it for a couple years and don’t have the empty bottles.

Love to wear a bustline enhancing bra. Love my sensitive a cup boobs but dream of having a bit more up there.

Anonymous

I am currently taking a bottle of Transfemme pills. I have not noticed any changes in my body yet.

Kerri

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am not of big build but have always had ‘pecs’ Not big but when I started to dress I used chicken fillets to place in the bra and lift what was there to create a reasonable looking bust, a B cup.

I have tried many things in the past. I tried the breast creams and that had no effect. I tried the breast pumps and that did have a very small effect but over a period of time. It is known that exercise to stretch the skin does work. Last year an army unit had a large number of males that went for breast reduction surgery. It was investigated and it was found on one side, the side that took a lot of battering from rifle drill in this unit. It was said that the breast had become more fatty to absorb the blows when presenting arms. I am not suggesting you all take up rifle drill but may explain why I had seen a difference using a breast pump. I moved to a C cup and can get away with a D cup but I use a larger booster to enhance a quite fulsome and proportionate bust.

Also being older may have an effect as the testosterone declines and may have assisted in the process as well. I have never used full forms as I am lifting what I already have and natural form I am probably nearing a B cup.

I can see the difference from pictures from about 20 years ago to now and there is a definite growth. I have been asked from those that I have known pre Angela days if I am on hormones or had breast enhancement!

It is an individual thing though as age, frame, diet and other factors determine what you have and what works for one doesn’t work for another.

I have just started taking hormones, prescribed by my doctor after consultations. I would never recommend any other route, it will be monitored as there can be side effects that could manifest. I go into it knowing that this is not the panacea to a womanly looking body , voice and an ample bust. I have done my research and know whatever the results they may only be small but will expect some benefits over a period of time. I feel the time and my circumstances are right for this and have realistic expectations.

I hope my personal experience is of help to you.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

OMG I would love to have my own breast. Maybe one day, sigh.

Hugs, Liara

I am also meditating on how to increase the volume of my breasts.
      Currently my bust is 130cm and the underbust band is 125cm so according to the online simulator the size of my bra should be ITA 13 ° EU125-FR140-UK54 / Cup B, I say it should because I haven’t worn a bra for almost 30 years and I have always got my breast effect using the special adhesive tape.
      It would be enough for me to grow a little so that I can buy a non-sports bra, I have two but I don’t calculate them as real bras few do not show the separation between the two breasts, but above all I would like to finish stressing the skin with the tape .
      Any suggestions?

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Hello Greta I love wearing bras but their are ways to have larger breasts by massageing them I told Clarissa Cross how to massage them she is on cross dresser heaven as well look her up I am now between  a B cup and a C cup now by massage if you can’t find Clarissa just look me up I will be happy to help you

I have small ones….i was once 50+ lbs heavier than i am now….seems like i lost the weight,but not the boobs, which is fine with me.

hello Julianna I have over a b cup and a c cup breast they look and feel great but I want at least a Cup I love having them allot the way they bounce when I am walking and the way they feel

Some medicines against baldness have a nice side-effect: your breast may grow. I am quite happy to have 85B/85C/XL without any fillings.

Hello criistine its great to run around with your breast bouncing up and down I really enjoy it allot I am a size 38 C now and I love it the feeling of them too all from massaging them for about 8 or 9 months!

You have had great results and in just eight or nine months. Wow!

I would love to have bigger boobs. I have wondered if massaging them would make them permanently larger; they do grow a bit when I fondle them but shrink back when I stop.

If I may: To get your results, how long do you massage each breast?; In one session per day or many?; How do you massage them; from the base up in a circular motion?. Do you use any cream/lubricant? Any tips?

Hope thee are not to many question but I am really intrigued by your results.

Thanks! Best, Marlene.

Hello Marlene how to grow breasts it will take about one and a half years to grow them I will use a breast pump first and will keep them on for an hour they will get black and blue it goes away in about l day  every 4days use the breast pump but massage them every day grab hold of one breast with both hands and pull your breast up and down for 20 minutes next pull your breast back and forth for another 20 minutes make sure to do that every day what your doing is separating the tissue witch multiplies the tissue do this every day do the same on the other breast this takes allot of time and patience but allot of people don’t like to take the time and patience good luck to you and good luck don’t forget once you do this they come off

Your breast will Not come off it’s a forever thing they don’t get smaller they only get larger

I wrote the last paragraph wrong sorry about that

Hello Greta this is Katrina long time I hope you have breasts now I have gotten larger myself let me know how you are doing

Thanks for the link, Greta. It explains a lot. I could have followed it better if she had lost her top. Best, Marlene.

Please read the. Medical Disclaimer at the bottom of this advertisement.

Viewing 64 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Growing breasts’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?