• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am in the process of growing my hair out again. The first time was five years ago. I just wanted to know how it felt to just once in my life to have long hair. With the aid of a stylist I over the course of two and half years grew it out till it was to my chest and shoulder blades. I wore it in a ponytail. It was a wonderful mane of red blonde wavy fizzy hair. Completely uncontrollable. I cut it off and donated it. That was two and a half years ago. Now I am six months into growing it out. It is now full from my crown to my collar I’m the back, to the bottom of my ears and cut in bamgs in the front. This time without a stylist. Washing in cold water is taming the friz and I trim it only when it is uneven. I’m really looking forward to being ma’amed again. I will celebrate that day with having my ears pierced.

Anonymous

What a cool thing, to donate your hair. It’s great to be able to grow our own hair. I’m the envy of some of my friends because I still have enough to show, and I’m tall enough for the thin parts on top top not show as much.

Enjoy it while you can. I’m sure those who benefit from your donations appreciate your efforts.

🙂

Anonymous

Hi Jane. Thanks for your kind words. I doubt I will be donating again. The first reason is I don’t think I will take it further than my shoulders from now on. The second reason is it is being to go gray. Only at the temples and not completely but it is starting to change. Thankfully I got my mother’s genes so when it really becomes obvious I will dye it. Since my hair is so light to begin with the color change is still muted bit with time when it gets more obvious I will do like my mother did and use a lighter dye color than my natural color to add high lights.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I am hoping to be able to grow mine out in the future(especially if/when I transition and even perhaps if I don’t!)

Cyn

Anonymous

I was changing buses this afternoon and got a wonderful compliment. It was just after 5pm and the sun was in the west and I was facing west. A black woman getting off the bus I was boarding gave me a loud w”wooee you got pretty hair”. All I could say was thank you but the smile on my face must have spoken volumes.

Oh, to be able to again. Unfortunately, time has made that impossible, as almost all of it is gone on the top. And I hate it, as I find wigs to be much warmer than your natural hair. So if you can, by all means, enjoy it while you can.

Anonymous

Just an update. In the last five weeks my hair is now covering my ears completely. I had to trim the bangs once but have not trimmed anymore than that during the period. It is really starting to look good as it frames my face from my brow to the upper part of my cheeks.

http://PGrowing my hair out was the most important part of my life I n being femme . After our wedding my wife suggested I would look great in the well Megan Ryan type of hairstyle that was referred to a gay chic for ladies at one time . When I went to a salon with pictures my wife gave me both hair stylist insisted that I would not like this hair style as with my face – I would look like OMG a girl . Well I did it anyway and when I left I was amazed how it changed me , in the mall I was know being perceived as a young gay chick ! My friends loved the style and at my office my female coworkers  started to comment on my new style as being so femme . I started wearing black or white shirts or pants from Ann Taylor in men’s styles my wife bought me and felt so metrosexual . For the first time at nightclubs I actually danced with men and even kissed them even though I presented myself as male . I enjoyed being thought of a pretty and chic . After growing my hair longer and wearing it in a men’s ponytail often I would wear it in a higher female ponytail and was starting to experiment with natural makeup . The big step was going to a salon with my wife on vacation and styling my hair in a shoulder length all around level page boy with rolled body waves at the bottom . When I looked in the mirror for the first time I saw the image of a young girl who was ME ! I left and told my wife I could never go back   from our vacation like that this ! I calmed down and began to love how men looked at me ; I went to an Estée Lauder counter with my wife and had a complete makeup look applied and bought over $200 dollars in makeup . We were on vacation so I bought several pencil skirts and blouses and ballet flats along with hosiery . For three  weeks of vacation I was living the life of my wife’s girlfriend . She gave me a beautiful diamond tennis braclet for my birthday which I adored . When I came time to go back to work , I simply could not bear to cut my hair . The style had become me . My coworkers were amazed that no doubt I was becoming feminine in not only hairstyle but mannerisms . A few male friends tried to talk to me about how effeminate I had become and I was definitely podding on a path that they saw me losing my masculinity : even warning me that I  did not change I would totally lose any image of being male . Bizzare one male friend insisted I cut my hair in a party at his house at the same time after a few drinks he suddenly held my head and kissed me ! I was both scared and turned on by this ! I made a major  decision to keep letting my hair grow and started wearing it in long body waves at the bottom . I loved my wife putting my hair in curlers and even   loved going to the supermarket or in public in curlers . My most lovely experience was with a policewomen who was giving me a ticket while in curlers and I started crying when she noticed my liscense said MALE . She gently told me to stop and helped me remove my curlers and kissed me . I now love long hair and the various styles especially wearing a French twist with a cocktail dress or gown to a social event . 

Lhair stylist

Anonymous

Thanks Karyn, what can I say. You are my idol. To have been so fortunate to have found a wife as supporting as your wife is absolutely fabulous. I had a wonderful experience this week getting my first “ma’am” from a waiter at Cheddar’s restaurant here in Centerville, Ohio. I have several goals in this next year. Number one is to get my weight down. I’ve probably lost 70 lbs so far and need to lose maybe 50 more. Second is the ponytail. So far it is just over my earlobes and I need another 6 inches. The final goal is fitting comfortably in a 38c bra. That one is maybe just a dream but I am currently closing in on a full 40b. I currently wear a 42b but gaining in the cup as I am losing in the strap. Last year at this time everything seemed like an impossible dream but now my confidence is building. Thank you for your story of transformation it really brightens my outlook.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Growing my hair out’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?