Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I find myself getting irritated and grumpy when I want to dress but then something interferes with it. Am I the only one?

Anonymous

Of course I get grumpy, the anticipation of being able to dress is sometimes overwhelming. So then the internal question it’s who do I get to be? And how long do I wait before I get to be her again? I miss being the woman I’m supposed to be. I understand the frustration….

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sometimes grumpy more often a little depressed.
      . Cassie

No course not! I feel that way oh so many times. Waiting for that moment when I can dress and be myself then… “Houston, change of plans”. Once I had a weeks worth of me time and my SO trip was canceled and along with all my plans. So Gruppy, Depressed, Frustrated and Disappointed, Yes! I’m sure we all have that feeling at times Mellissa, you are not alone.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lisa Leigh.

Grumpy, annoyed, repressed and frustrated. Got your outfit all laid out and ready to go out or do some online shopping, then BOOM! There go your plans…

Anonymous

Yes, I fall into a state were I am reminded that I have always put others first. I try my best to get out of that mood as it’s not a good one to live in.

I wouldn’t say your the only one. I know exactly what your saying.  You have an evening all set up. Your outfit , your heels , new pantyhose, fresh pedi and plans change and it doesn’t happen. All to well I know the grumpy’s kick in.  My wife as great as she is doesn’t like when I get that way and tells me it is fair to get that way.

I was isolated because of corona and that was a nice time, when nobody came around and I dressed almost 10 days in a row, fortunately I was only sick for like 16 hours and thereafter just tired, relaxed a lot in my victorian nightgown

Anonymous

I can only dress at work,

So when someone’s shooting gets cancelled or changed it interferes with my dressing and it “upsets” my mood.

I was looking forward to trying out a new blouse last week but I had to take the newbie down to the radar and that really sent me into a spin….still there is always next week.

Wilma X

It’s not so much that I feel grumpy when I can’t dress, I just feel happier when I can.  So it’s either Snow White or the Seven Dwarves.  Clothes on the outside must reflect something much deeper on the inside.

Grumpy, very rarely since my life is a world of many interruptions and I sort of expect it.  Super raising of blood pressure is when I’m getting ready and I run my stockings, get a zipper stuck,  rip a seam, drop a button or break a heel.  Yes, I have backups but when I’m on limited time I need things to go smoothly.  Safe Journey,  Marg

I \would have to say no, because I always find some time.  It may be wearing panties which I do almost all the time, or stealth dressing (women’s jeans or tee shirt, or women’s socks and flat shoes, women’s shorts for gym, women’s cardigan or jean jacket).  Or it may just be in a nightgown and panties at bed time.

I also take walks en femme almost all the time I am not at the office. So on the rare occasion I can’t dress up fully, I usually have something feminine on.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Melissa,  as others have stated and I agree, no, you’re not the only one (and it could be grumpy or just depressed).  The difference is, I have had it happen enough over my life that I’ve become more accepting of the situations that arise that prevent me from dressing.  And it only makes the next time where I have the chance, even better, because of the pent up desires.

Hugs, ChloeC

I think I can understand sister, as it goes in my life at the moment both of my parents have moved in due to age and handicaps. I am not out to them, think my mom would be understanding, but my dad is the kind of man who is glad he didn’t raise any queers(his words),sorry for the inappropriate use of this word. It has only been a few days, so not feeling the pain of not dressing just yet, but I know I will be. One way or the other this will all have to work out, I need to be there for them now, just gonna miss Amanda alot! At least I can still underdress to some degree and I have an amazing wife who loves me and accepts me for who I am inside and out. Love to you all my sisters and final question, should i come out to my parents?Stay beautiful ladies!!!!

Trish White
        Baroness

Hi Amanda, my short answer is, yes, you should come out to your parents, they may surprise you. Sooner or later they will discover your feminine side and it is far better that this discovery is on your terms and not theirs. I recently came out to my 32 year old son and I was a wreck on the drive over to his house for our meeting. He was totally accepting, I started crying half way through and he got up gave me a hug and said “I love you Dad”. It was a wonderfully happy drive home for me. Good luck in what ever you choose to do.

Love,

Trish

Thank you sister, I appreciate the kind words hopefully some day soon.

when i can not dress up i feel grumpy often a little depressed annoyed, repressed and frustrated. but when i have the chance to dress up i fel so happy and glade i can dress up and be the real me, getting all dolled up pretty is like a switch off with male mode and on with female mode. i am less depressed, no panic attacks, thrilled to dress up. i dress up like its nothing to be ashamed of, putting on panties, bra, nylons, dress or skirt and blouse, putting on make up and ear rings and wig and perfume and heels is like just getting dressed up like i am a female

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Mellissa, you are definitely not alone on this! When I’ve decided to dress and planning everything out like what to wear, where to go, heels, flats or sandals and something comes up that derails my plans I become withdrawn, sad and stressed. For me it is not a good feeling. And in one way or another I bet all the girls here are the same. Thanks for posting.

Love,

Trish

Dani
      Lady

[postquote quote=640553]

Oh no you are not alone. Sometimes just sitting with a bra and/or panties on will completely change my mood. It’s the pink fog version of “hangry”! LOL

Dani
      Lady

[postquote quote=640851]

I agree, knowing what it is helps a bunch. It’s not just being “bitchy”.
      Hmmm… or is it? LOL

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

You are NOT alone there.

I also find myself very grumpy toward myself when I don’t take advantage of an opportunity because I don’t feel like putting out the effort in the moment…then I look back and say “I COULD/SHOULD have dressed…”. And THEN, not only am I grumpy, I get mildly depressed at not using the time to dress when I could have.

so, there’s me…

xoxo

Rayna

More like stressed. when I dress, I feel great and like the weight of my world has lifted. I guess I do get grumpy because of the stress.

I refer to my masculine persona as ‘the curmudgeon’.

Araminta.

All I can say is I know the feeling!

Melissa –

I don’t know if I would call it grumpy, but I do have periods where I get moody and depressed.  There have been times this has happened and my wife will ask me if I need some private time (her way of asking if I need some Suzanne time).  She knows about my dressing and is supportive in her own way, just doesn’t want to see me dressed.  When this happens it is usually because of something else in my life that is causing me to be stressed.  I’m sure that like others dressing helps to relieve my stress.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I find that if I am grumpy or oinked off I am likely to get dressed. It all goes away. I think it is my way of saying f society. If I can’t I get a little bit of anxiety or slightly depressed. Waiting for my first opportunity.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?