Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

One basic link among people is their language. I’d like to know if there is a need for a Spanish speaking group in CDH. It would be open to everybody.  But all conversations and information would be in Spanish of course.

Esta encuesta es para saber si existe interés por parte de las personas que hablan Español de formar parte de un grupo aquí en CDH para tener conversaciones/temas/discusiones en Español. A veces algunas personas nuevas a CDH se frustran pues no son bilingües y pronto dejan de visitarnos.

Así que les invito a contestar esta encuesta y si hay interés de su parte, crearemos el grupo.

Gracias!

Gabriela

Molly
      Duchess

Gabriela;

I can’t speak Spanish, so I can’t read the question, but your comment means I think I have the right understanding… Perhaps having English and Spanish in the question would get you a higher response.
      Now that I’ve said this, I feel I need to answer it based on what I think the question is, and that it “Of course, adding a group for people who speak Spanish is a good idea, and I think it’s worthwhile if you get enough interest.    Worst case is: You get a group where people ask why people don’t use it, and the cost to set it up is unlikely to be prohibitive.”

Of course, I’d feel that I’m missing out on conversations that are happening in Spanish, but I’m going to stick with the assumption that they would not have happened if a Spanish speakers forum was not available.   Everyone needs a place to be able to communicate in the language that they think in;  The question is “when can that be within a site based on another language?” and being able to predict that is a very valuable answer.

– Molly

Anonymous

Hi Molly!

There are reasons why most of the forum entry is in Spanish. The most important one being drawing the  attention of those who would benefit more from having that group.

There is no cost involved on creating such group. At least no more than creating one for those interested in “wearing your shoes on the wrong foot” 😆

Thank you!

Gaby

Molly
          Duchess

Agreed, but without google translate, I wouldn’t have been sure what I was voting for …. Perhaps that was the point, but I think that’s an important part of it.   Sigh!… Sometime text seems to lose so much of the conversation.

Molly

Sprichts du deutsch meine frauen?

Anonymous

No, Anne, but it may also be a good idea to form a German speaking group. 🙂

Pues, Gaby, puedo leer un poquito de Espanol, pero no puedo hablarla. So, I chose “I don’t speak Spanish but I think it is a good idea.” If you started such a group, I would join if I’m allowed to, because I think I would find it interesting to read the perspectives of Spanish-speaking CDs at CDH in their native language.

I’m sure you’ll let us know when and if you create the group.

Mil gracias,
      Camryn Occasionnel

Hi Camryn, i’m no expert either! i get by 🙂 Geez, i have trouble with my native language … English sometimes!!!

Hola Gaby 🙂 . I think its a great idea! and why not? we come in all shapes and sizes, different cultures, race and languages. Why should someone miss out meeting good friends just because they cannot communicate?

Fantástica idea y todo lo mejor. Espero que el grupo realmente despegue!

amor y besos, fiona 🙂 xxxx

Anonymous

Thank you ladies!

Like I mentioned, the idea would to be able to reach out to those who may not be bilingual and help them be in contact with other who have a similar cultural background.

Also, considering that there are about the same number of Spanish speakers as English speakers, I’d say that the need is there…

Gaby 💜

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?