- January 8, 2021 at 8:47 am #429368Trisha SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 116Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
So it has finally caught me. The dreaded covid has descended upon me. Tested positive on Wednesday. Odd thing is I thought I had a sinus infection so I took a day off work and they made me test. Lo and behold. So now I am sitting around the house shopping on Amazon. I have no symptoms I am eating like a horse. And since my 75 YO father lives with me I cant even prance around the house in Trisha mode. How depressing.
Good news is I have a ton of cute outfits headed my way. Spring is gonna be off the hook. Or should I say off the hanger. 😃
To all those beautiful ladies out there stay safe
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 17, 2021 at 3:14 am #434332Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 557Has thanked: 705 timesBeen thanked: 1580 times
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and I have asked Father Laurent to intercede for you!
Please stay safe and we will keep you in our prayers!!!
Lots of Love Polly and Suz
- January 17, 2021 at 6:42 am #434413
- January 10, 2021 at 2:55 pm #430580patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 68Replies: 1259Has thanked: 2105 timesBeen thanked: 4353 times
- January 9, 2021 at 7:46 pm #430279Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 434Has thanked: 7108 timesBeen thanked: 1742 times
- January 10, 2021 at 1:14 pm #430546
- January 9, 2021 at 12:51 pm #430059Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1305Has thanked: 12898 timesBeen thanked: 4229 times
Hi Trisha nice to meet you and lots of hope and prayers go to you and your family . This thing is a mess and hopes this year its going to leave us with closer to things as so sorry for all we lost and hopes of no more to come so be safe and careful girlfriend and congrats on new wardrobe he he looking forward to pictures ..
- January 9, 2021 at 12:36 pm #430052
- January 9, 2021 at 9:25 am #429964Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2588 times
- January 9, 2021 at 8:20 am #429934rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 84Replies: 933Has thanked: 528 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
- January 9, 2021 at 8:27 am #429938
- January 8, 2021 at 2:52 pm #429554Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2687Has thanked: 1862 timesBeen thanked: 5395 times
- January 8, 2021 at 2:07 pm #429536Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 391Has thanked: 813 timesBeen thanked: 1720 times
- January 8, 2021 at 1:15 pm #429493Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 1090Has thanked: 7687 timesBeen thanked: 4139 times
- January 8, 2021 at 1:42 pm #429515
- January 8, 2021 at 12:40 pm #429478AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
- January 8, 2021 at 1:40 pm #429512
- January 8, 2021 at 10:04 am #429401Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 871Has thanked: 2791 timesBeen thanked: 4206 times
That’s the news none of us wants right now – I hope you’re one of the lucky ones who stays symptomless.
Don’t forget to post pictures of you in those cute outfits!
- January 8, 2021 at 10:55 am #429426Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 116Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
Im on day 7 right now. No effects. Eating plenty. All is well. I’m a tough chick. And you know I will be posting those pics. I have a super cute mint midi sweater dress that screams Easter.
- January 8, 2021 at 9:41 am #429387Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
I hope it doesn’t hit you too hard Trisha, but just think of how much time you’ll be able to spend here 😉 Simply try to eat healthy and easy to digest foods when it hits you, and get lots of sleep. My wifes appetite wasn’t affected at all, but she still doesn’t have her sense of taste and smell quite back, which is good for me as now I can fart with all my heart!
Good luck Trisha.
- January 8, 2021 at 10:52 am #429422DuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 116Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
- January 8, 2021 at 11:17 am #429437Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
Good for you Trisha, I hope the good times continue. It looks like I’m in the clear as well though I’m still quarantined until the 14th for precautionary measures. My theory is that fighting every flu that has ever invaded my body naturally sans vaccine helped me.
- January 8, 2021 at 9:11 am #429376Erica InsideDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: April 10, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 150Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
I like your attitude. looking for the positive outlook. this isolating can be hard. Hard enough coming out to my wife. couldn’t imagine my parents. I always though If I had to live with my mom again we could be a version of the golden girls. I not sure how she would handle it but probably as a non event. my dad sadly would either not understand because of not accepting or not understand because of dementia. why test it. good luck and enjoy the outfits.
- January 8, 2021 at 9:32 am #429385DuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 116Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
I knew when I moved him in it was gonna suck having to reign in my wardrobe but he needed an improved situation and no one else has the ability to put up with his crap. He is a bit off a slob and loves to act the tough guy. Plus he has a few super bad habits that only I have the ability to clamp down on. My 2 sibs just cant seem to tell him the cold hard truth. I live for it. All good tho. I am pretty sure he’s seen my painted toe nails at least a few times. He just hasnt said anything. Nor will I put up with anything besides acceptance. My life my choice.
- January 10, 2021 at 1:12 pm #430545DuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 116Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
It was real. I was and am fine tho. It went thru my circle of friends like wildfire. 7 of 9 ended up with it after new years which we all spent together.
Good news is we wont have to worry about it for 3 to 6 months now
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.