Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trisha
      Duchess

So it has finally caught me. The dreaded covid has descended upon me. Tested positive on Wednesday. Odd thing is I thought I had a sinus infection so I took a day off work and they made me test. Lo and behold. So now I am sitting around the house shopping on Amazon. I have no symptoms I am eating like a horse. And since my 75 YO father lives with me I cant even prance around the house in Trisha mode. How depressing.

Good news is I have a ton of cute outfits headed my way. Spring is gonna be off the hook. Or should I say off the hanger. 😃

To all those beautiful ladies out there stay safe

Trisha.

Anonymous

I like your attitude. looking for the positive outlook. this isolating can be hard. Hard enough coming out to my wife. couldn’t imagine my parents. I always though If I had to live with my mom again we could be a version of the golden girls. I not sure how she would handle it but probably as a non event. my dad sadly would either not understand because of not accepting or not understand because of dementia. why test it. good luck and enjoy the outfits.

Trisha
        Duchess

I knew when I moved him in it was gonna suck having to reign in my wardrobe but he needed an improved situation and no one else has the ability to put up with his crap. He is a bit off a slob and loves to act the tough guy. Plus he has a few super bad habits that only I have the ability to clamp down on. My 2 sibs just cant seem to tell him the cold hard truth. I live for it. All good tho. I am pretty sure he’s seen my painted toe nails at least a few times. He just hasnt said anything. Nor will I put up with anything besides acceptance. My life my choice.

Trisha.

I hope it doesn’t hit you too hard Trisha, but just think of how much time you’ll be able to spend here 😉 Simply try to eat healthy and easy to digest foods when it hits you, and get lots of sleep. My wifes appetite wasn’t affected at all, but she still doesn’t have her sense of taste and smell quite back, which is good for me as now I can fart with all my heart!

Good luck Trisha.

Trisha
        Duchess

It hasn’t.  It dates back to last Friday.  Ive been Eating 4 meals a day and working from home the whole time.  No issues

Good for you Trisha, I hope the good times continue.  It looks like I’m in the clear as well though I’m still quarantined until the 14th for precautionary measures. My theory is that fighting every flu that has ever invaded my body naturally sans vaccine helped me.

That’s the news none of us wants right now – I hope you’re one of the lucky ones who stays symptomless.

Don’t forget to post pictures of you in those cute outfits!

Love Laura

Trisha
        Duchess

Im on day 7 right now. No effects. Eating plenty. All is well. I’m a tough chick.  And you know I will be posting those pics. I have a super cute mint midi sweater dress that screams Easter.

Trisha

Anonymous

Best wishes Trisha….

if covid dares bite me, I will do exactly the same as you…spend spend spend…and look forward…

great plan honey….and happy Easter-to- come…

Huggs, grace xx

Trisha
        Duchess

Thanks Grace. We need to make the best out of the bad.  Stay safe.

Trisha

Anonymous

Trisha sweetie, not good news to hear, but I wish you a speedy recovery and send my love. Love your positive attitude sweetie. Enjoy the clothes. ❤️Amanda xx

Trisha
        Duchess

Thanks Amanda. Just putting the best heel forward dear. 😃  its what we ladies do.

Trisha.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sounds like you are one tough girl.  Your resistance to the bad parts of covid must be as strong as your resolve.  Keep us updated.

Sandy

Hi Trisha,

Wishing a speedy recovery.  How soon can you be retested to see if the test results are negative?

Enjoy your new purchases!

Alice

Trisha
        Duchess

We dont retest. Its 10 days after you take the positive test you can return to work. As long as you feel up to it.

Trisha

Becka
      Lady

Please take care, and hope you are doing well!

Trisha
        Duchess

I’m doing great. Ty.

Awesome attitude, Trisha. I hope you continue with no symptoms, and spend spend spend, lol. And we are all waitiing for those pics:-)
      Regi

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Please take care and stay safe. Hope everything will becomes well..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Trisha nice to meet you and lots of hope and prayers go to you and your family . This thing is a mess and hopes this year its going to leave us with closer to things as so sorry for all we lost and hopes of no more to come so be safe and careful girlfriend  and congrats on new wardrobe he he looking forward to pictures ..

Stephanie Bass

Take care of yourself, and keep us posted. We all care.

Bridgette vS

Trisha
        Duchess

Thanks bridg. I’m fine.

I must say I absolutely adore your name.

Trisha

HI Trisha,

Sorry to hear you have dreaded Rona.

It awful to be stuck at home for  12 or 14 days.

I hope you stay healthy and dont give it too your dad.

Hugs Patty

OHHH… Trisha

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and I have asked Father Laurent to intercede for you!

Please stay safe and we will keep you in our prayers!!!

Lots of Love Polly and Suz

Trisha
        Duchess

I’m good now. Really didnt have any symptoms. Was more like a 10 day paid vacation.

Trisha
      Duchess

It was real. I was and am fine tho. It went thru my circle of friends like wildfire. 7 of 9 ended up with it after new years which we all spent together.

Good news is we wont have to worry about it for 3 to 6 months now

Trisha

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?