Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yep, it’s that time of the month.

Not that time, silly, it’s Brighton time – and how wierd it is as a second wave of COVID-19 threatens…

I left bright and early, after dropping my daughter off for her rowing session at 7am.

A 5 minute drive to the nearest layby, off with the jeans and jumper and hey presto! Laura clothes! A pretty dress, a summer dress really, with an autumnal orange jumper t shirt on top.

Grab my forms, wig and lady trainers from my work bag, and off we go – the clearest run down ever, and plenty of time for a relaxing Costa before my makeup appointment.

I’d been looking forward to this one, even more than the last.

This time there was no trepidation – I walked boldly up the mile or so of shopping street with no makeup like “Yes, I am a Cross dresser with no makeup on, and I feel good (like James Brown!). I’d been exchanging emails and texts with Poppy, the lady who did my makeup for the first time, so she knew what I was after.

I wanted to use tricks to try and get that Faceapp look. I’d sent before and after pics, so she knew what we were aiming for, and I emphasised “aiming for” – I wasn’t expecting to match the app, which “cheats” by subtly changing the shape of the face, and brightening parts of the image.

But, wow! She got really close – I almost choked on my tears when I saw the results – it was like seeing the Faceapp picture staring back!

And it looked so natural – I hardly saw anyone giving me a double take, although I saw a lot of women smiling at me as if somewhat hypnotised. Each time I noticed a smile, it made me smile more – I felt so happy and light.

I went to a show in the evening, after having checked out the venue and noted the somewhat over cautious measures – plastic sheeting on stands around the tables and in front of the stage.

I had never seen these two Queens perform, but they were top notch, and lovely people – they both complimented me on my eyes, which really are stunning.

On the way back to the hotel – all the pubs and eateries emptied simultaneously at 10pm, resulting in riots of drunken people on the streets – I was stopped by several women (again!) all of whom had lovely things to say about my appearance and especially my eyes.

I will have to get the hang of applying false eyelashes – not the whole thing, but individual clumps of lash to bulk out my pathetic excuse for lashes!

It does seem odd to be going to bed at 11, and not drunk – I dislike drinking quickly, and I do have a tendency to drink too much if I don’t control it, so I limit myself to 4, however hard that may be on a Saturday night out.

But I took the opportunity to enjoy 4 distinct outfits – the dress, then a top/skirt ensemble – a lovely, flowing, calf length skirt in autumnal brown viscose, teamed with a nude faux leather jacket I recently obtained and my knee length brown boots.

The going out outfit was my tried and tested green sequined dress. Unfortunately, I was sat on a high bar chair, and the 2nd drag queen told me to put my gerbil away – I didn’t know what she meant 😁, but I wore it with gold 3 inch strappy heels, that my feet complained about on the way back to the hotel, and a black coatigan, which I was very happy with in the fresh sea air!

I changed to go for a walk, into a long blue jumpsuit that I’ve been wanting to wear for ages, teaming it with white trainers and the faux leather jacket. I loved how they looked together, and felt really happy on my walk – if only I could have got chips from somewhere.

Oh well, I’ll just have to eat my cache of chocolate biscuits…

Another lovely, if somewhat unremarkable day en femme in Brighton!

It doesn’t have to be remarkable. It just has to be. I feel topped up, but by no means close to satiated with Laura. I just am Laura – that’s me 😍

Love Laura

Leonara
      Ambassador

Laura,
      What a wonderful experience… Thank you for sharing… From your writing, I could tell you really enjoyed your day..be well and stay safe😷
      Hugs, Leonara

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I truly enjoyed your story, I  think in my mind I drifted off to being you for the day. Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?