- August 7, 2020 at 5:47 am #371688Vanessa HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 67Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
- August 26, 2020 at 9:43 am #377927Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 97Has thanked: 242 timesBeen thanked: 326 times
Hi Ladies , i’am attracted to men and women , especially CD women and i think you know why . One day i hope to have a strong and hansom man in my life . I get week in the knees when i see a great looking guy grab and hug and kiss a sweet woman . My fave ? , there are many but i would love to be held by Matt Damien as some here to . Thank goodness for dreams , right ? Leslie
- August 26, 2020 at 6:58 am #377858Amanda WannabeParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- August 25, 2020 at 8:26 pm #377758AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 1 time
Joe Manganello for me.
- August 23, 2020 at 9:58 am #376924
- August 22, 2020 at 1:29 pm #376745BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
Ooh, I would have done ANYTHING for George Harrison! (Paul was cute too, but George could melt my panties with just a look!) What girl wouldn’t want a Beatle???!!! 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 21, 2020 at 11:36 am #376372
- August 20, 2020 at 8:32 pm #376191Mikayla WelshParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 51Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Jack davenport…. damn good looks and English accent…
- August 19, 2020 at 3:24 pm #375852Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
I’m mostly attracted to women but i had a crush on Sean Bean when he was in Sharp i love a man in uniform,
There are quite a few different men who I’ve had a crush on over the years maybe to many to list xxxxx
- August 19, 2020 at 1:08 pm #375801Cindy JonesParticipantRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Brad Garrett… 6’8″, dark hair, funny… yum!
- August 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm #373786Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 46Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
Roger Daltry. (blush)
- August 13, 2020 at 12:20 pm #373782Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1426Has thanked: 2313 timesBeen thanked: 4235 times
I can’t say it’s as my femme self (I wasn’t Dressing then), but I did, and still do love Elvis!
- August 13, 2020 at 10:11 am #373745
- August 12, 2020 at 9:43 am #373412Roberta DennyParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 123Has thanked: 501 timesBeen thanked: 497 times
When I was 13/ 14 I had a crush on Donny Osmond in the worst way.I used to listen to his records when my parents were out in my skirt and pantyhose and wished upon wish that I was his girlfriend
- August 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm #372111Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 207Has thanked: 889 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
another crush who comes to mind — football player odell beckham jr.
he seems like a jerk, but i saw a semi nude spread he did for sports illustrated a few years ago. needless to say, it’s fueled more than a few fantasies of mine ever since 😉
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 8, 2020 at 9:49 am #372079
- August 8, 2020 at 9:05 am #372064Gloria ReneeParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 137Has thanked: 2001 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
- August 7, 2020 at 7:24 pm #371920Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 580Has thanked: 992 timesBeen thanked: 2022 times
I do think my first male celebrity crush was Randolf Mantooth from the old “Emergency” TV series. That show gave us two people to admire really, Randolph and Julie London who played Dixie McCall, RN on the ER desk. I always wanted to look like she did, then I could have dated Randolph.
- August 7, 2020 at 11:37 am #371781Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 207Has thanked: 889 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
even as a young boy, i always thought rock hudson was so handsome and perfect. i would have done anything for him.
i also noted in a previous post on a similar topic – young franco nero (actor). growing up, i saw him in a movie where he played a gay german soldier and i was forever smitten. tall, dark, handsome….makes me melt.
- August 7, 2020 at 10:30 am #371765Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 486 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
- August 7, 2020 at 10:24 am #371762Aimee MooreParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
- August 7, 2020 at 8:08 am #371726Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 542Has thanked: 2355 timesBeen thanked: 2560 times
Okay, fine then ….going back to the 90’s, but Richard Dean Anderson from his Stargate SG 1 days. Not so much the mullet days of Mcgyver. He just looked so, well … manly, and I love the quirky sense of humour.
- August 7, 2020 at 7:51 am #371719Katie DarcyParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
- August 7, 2020 at 7:23 am #371717Donna JuneParticipantRegistered On: September 10, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
An actor, much less known than Matt Damon, his name is Anson Mount. I have a crush on him. He was in a series (Western) on AMC a few years back, ‘Hell on Wheels’. The night it was on I’d be so excited to watch ‘my man’. I also still like to watch reruns of ‘Renegade’ from the mid 90’s. Lorenzo Lamas back then, oh my.
- August 7, 2020 at 6:48 am #371708Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 487Has thanked: 4482 timesBeen thanked: 2520 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.