Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

Here’s a link to an article written by a customer of a A Sophicated Notion blogger.  There is the original posting and a part 2 post describing the trials of growing up with gynecomastia.

https://sophisticatednotion.com

For those with the condition you’ll likely know and share exactly what he’s endured.

Alice

I have been dealing with gynecomastia due to the meds my doctor has me on. I am not sure if he understood some of the side effects that came with the meds and I sure didn’t know. Luckily I am developing fairly even so I don’t really see a problem for right now. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Alyssa,

I’ve heard meds for prostate conditions have the side effect.

Alice

Anonymous

I’ve had this all of my life. I now embrace it. My wife loves my breasts and are a real turn on for her.

Hi Alice i started out as a young boy who had it and there all my life growing up thru high  school was a bad time is P.E. lots of teasing from most all the boys and some girls as had bigger boobs than they did ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for sharing such a personal experience.  High School must have been very trying for you having to put up with the teasing and such.  PE had to be very difficult.

Alice

Yes girlfriend there was no end to it as showers were part of the day you had to and all boys were all together no privacy..

You must have dreaded facing PE days.  Students can be terribly mean and nasty.

Alice

Yes sweety it was a horrible time in my life even the coach made jokes no help from anybody really hated that part of high schooltill i finally quit at age 16 and went to work to help family ..

What a horrible time in your life!

Alice

Yes it was Alice thanks💋💋😘

Leonara
            Ambassador

Oh Stephanie so sorry to hear about so many being insensitive
            even the coach??? Unbelievable

Thanks for sharing my friend..
            Leonara

💋💋😘

Stephanie, my personal story is quite similar. I know that I was born transgender, quite possibly on the intersex spectrum. My male parts were, and still are, very small. When puberty came my body went in the wrong direction. I grew boobs, large hips and thighs, my voice didn’t get deep and I had little body hair.
        I was teased, bullied, beat up, PE classes were absolute hell as we all had to use the communal showers.
        Those physical attributes are now valuable assets as a trans woman but growing up with them made my life quite hard at times.

Hugs girlfriend,

Ms. Lauren M

Thank you Lauren as yes all the same stories growing up they left internall scars on the mind hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you for sharing your experience with gynecomastia.. I am sure going through high school and later in life was difficult dealing with so many insensitive people..now I am feeling my age and i think simply the medical term is “man boo” .. I feel very comfortable wearing a bralette every day and inserts when dressed enfemme lol ..

Thank you Leonara i enjoy them now but back in high school it was a curse for a boy ..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?