Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So Friday, I was having such a stressful day out of nowhere it seemed. It was never in my plans to dress up but I just had to given the torrid time I was having. Let’s just say I then had the best afternoon ever 😂

Anonymous

so sorry you had a bad day…. but so wonderful you overcame it to dress as us girls

Anonymous

Thank you, was such fun as it always is xx

Anonymous

Nothing more relaxing than to dress and be your true self.

I have written before I seem to solve more problems as Amanda than I do when I am not. I certainly can’t relax unless I am Amanda.

Anonymous

Huggs Katie If you are anything like me, once grace is about, everything in the world is calm…. it’s just how it’s meant to be!!…when Katie appears….does that not feel right????..so now you know how to salvage a c**p day….be your true self..

congrats girl, you are officially cured…grace xx

Anonymous

Because Amanda …. Amanda is the real you….you are her……your femininity and its wiseness outshines your manhood…. a woman at heart, mind and soul.

Katie, I know what you mean.  The higher the BS meter gets during a shift, the more I look forward to putting grumpy away as I get changed one piece of clothing at a time.  By the time I slip on my chosen blouse, I can tell that my blood pressure has dropped and my pulse is much calmer and I am ready to fix a little dinner or sit out on the porch with a nice cool glass of wine or sangria.  Paula is then in control.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for your responses 🥰 it is so relaxing being Katie but also so much fun, never stop smiling xx

Anonymous

Hi Kztie Glad you had a great day.When I worked at my old job Io get very stressed.A couple of days off wearing a nice dress with tights and heels allievated my frustrations.Hope you get another chance dress soon you deserve it honxx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Oh Katie……..”those days”!!!   I keep a cute outfit in my car.  After work, I would drive to a “safe” spot and change…………..then drive around in  shorts, camisole, wig, and mask as a girl!!!  Driving around at night, the cool air,listening to music and being a girl……………all that BS goes away!!!  giggles…………………karley

It is nice how after a bad day some women’s clothing can lift your spirits right up. It’s so relaxing to dress up!

Anonymous

It so is 🥰

Anonymous

Managed to find time to do it all afternoon today which was wonderfully fun 🥰

Anonymous

Ooo that sounds so fun

Anonymous

Katie… if you have time what did you wear ?  x

Anonymous

A black leopard print top, black skirt and my my heart print tights along with a pair of cute black high heels. My go to outfit if I want a quick fix.

It’s amazing how anything girlie can lift our spirits. My morning project wasn’t going well and the afternoon wasn’t much better. Another trip to the hardware store was not what I wanted to do, but this time I took the longer route that lead me past “Sweet Blossoms Lingerie Shop” the window displays are wonderful and the staff change them often. On my way back I caught the red light right in front of the store … how lucky..right there staring out at me was a manikin in the cutest cami and short set ever. I’d like to say I stopped in and bought it .. but I didn’t.  But my spirits were brightened and I finished my project with a smile . But I might stop in soon and purchase it

💋

Anonymous

Ooo you definitely should x

Anonymous

There is nothing better then coming home after a long or hard day and sliding into something silk or satin and pulling on some soft fuzzy track pants … all ladies stiles of course!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Countless times I have found slipping into Patty mode has improved my day, or has made a bad day into a good one. I just have a whole different feel when in Patty mode.

rhonda
      Lady

Looks like were all in agreement the best way to to have relax and have fun is to go fem 😄

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?