Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had a longtime friend come into town this past weekend to visit. We use to work together many years ago in the photofinishing business. There was a photographer who brought his film onto us to be developed almost on a daily basis.

My friend and I got to know him quite well. Often times I would sit with this photographer in the breakroom and have coffee and chat for a long time.  He wanted to start his own photo lab and wanted me to work with him.

The offer was wonderful, but I had other plans for my future. My friend on the other hand took him up on the offer and went to work for him at his new photo lab. He worked there until recently when he shut the business down.

It now has come out that this photographer friend was also a crossdresser and I never knew it or even suspected it.  Ater shutting down his business he moved out of town and now lives full time as a woman.

I asked my friend if he knew he was a crossdresser and he said no. He was surprised when our friend came out in public as a woman.

If only my friend knew he actually knows 2 crossdressers. I wish way back when, either I or my photographer friend would have let something slip and we would have discovered each other’s mutual interest.

Maybe by some remote chance he is a member here and reads this post and knows who I am.

Anonymous

Lacy.

I expect we probably all have friends or acquaintances who are crossdressers…and we just don’t know about it….

All those times we have faced our bank manager, barman, town policeman, member of parliament or even our boss…..and he’s been stood right opposite us wearing panties……

Grace xx

So true!  I’ve had this fantasy about being at the bank during a bank robbery and everybody being told to drop their pants. How many men do you think might be wearing panties?

I’ve also wondered if it’s at all possible to see my panties or at least the hooks on my bra when going through the scanner at the airport?

Would be so wonderful to have X-ray vision. We just might have a lot of crossdressing friends and don’t even know it.

I have thought of coming up with some sort of very discrete sign that only another crossdresser would pick up on so we would know they are one of us.

One thought I had was just letting one pinky fingernail grow long. I don’t think it would be noticeable to the average person but other girls like us would pick up on it.

Anonymous

I like the longer finger nail idea…

…also it’s easy to spot CD bankrobbers….they wear their stockings with heels instead of over their heads.🤣

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I don’t know any CD outside CDH but I do wonder how many that lives just on the same street/block as me.

I mean given that “CD” has a big range, wear panties under the drab clothes once a month to fully enfemme 24/7, I would be surprised if none of the people I meet on my walks or in the stores are cd to some level.

/kt

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is one of those mysteries. No one I have told since coming out had ever guessed I crossdressed. It is still a bit of a taboo for us older girls as we lived in a world where we would have suffered if we did come out so bear those fears. It has changed a lot but who knows if we know someone who shares our dressing??

I met my new neighbor last week and noticed he was wearing clear nail polish. Now I am looking for clues as to whether he like to dress or just likes boys.

Anonymous

I work with 5 former Marines, 1 former Army Officer and am myself a former Submariner, in the summer months most of the X Marines resort to shorts…anyhow 1 of the former Roughy Toughy marines has completely hairless legs and I often wonder…..is she or isn’t he?

hugs X

Wilma.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Lacy ,

I hope you find your photographer friend.
      Would be incredibile if he´s on CDH and reads your story.

Love Sylvia

There are lots of estimates about how many crossdressers there are in the world. Anywhere from 1% to 10%. It varies by the criteria and how it is framed. My favorite is 5% cross dress, from underdressing, part time private dressing to full time dressing.

There are 8 billion people in the world. If you do the math, divide by two for male/female (I know this is wrong because there are more women than men but let’s keep it simple) that means 4 billion men. Multiply by 5% and you have 200 million.

Two hundred million men cross dress!

Bring it down to a local level. If you live in a small city of, say, 20,000 there should be about 500 crossdressers in your area. (20,000 ÷ 2 × 0.05 = 500) A. We are not alone! B. Damn, we hide well!

It is probable that we pass by or interact with other crossdressers everyday. Yes, we need some kind of secret signal, sign or code to tell others that we are here!

💹

Beth

I’ve heard of GAYDAR, we need to develop CROSSDAR to find each other.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?