Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My wife and I are currently living in separate cities for work and school respectively. As such we talk, text and video chat often.

At her request she wanted try a date night with Val via video chat. We are both new and exploring things so a lot of hurdles are still needing to be passed. One being intimacy. There’s an attraction on her end but intimacy for her needs a connection to Val. So, we are kind of courting each other here.

It’s pretty exciting and scary to be honest. The whole date went well as we chatted about whatever mundane things over drinks. We plan on doing this once a week. I’m glad and lucky to have a partner pushing me to let Val out more and honestly feel like allowing myself to embrace this side is harder for me than her.

Anyways, just wanted to share this somewhere.

I think that’s awesome!  Glad you have a wife who wants to participate.

Anonymous

It’s not all sunshine and candy but I realize and appreciate how lucky I am.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Oh wow val that sounds like a great way for  a date.congrats too for your So to let you be Val.

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you!

A wonderful way to make happy with wife from a distance away great idea and being a datenight sounds like fun hope it keeps going good good luck girl have fun..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Wow, Val, you are certainly fortunate and I would think a lot of girls on here including me are jealous of that. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous

I’m very aware of my luck here compared to others. If anything it’s likely the reason I’m having a harder time coming out and exploring things than it seems for my partner because I was expecting nothing but the worst and didn’t even think the possibility of something like this was there.
        It’s also not all sunshine. We’ve had a number of heated talks around this but are both doing our best. And both of us do see a fun silver lining here.

Anonymous

Val, does she think you want to be with men or want to fully transition?

Fantastic val so happy for you girl xx

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Val ,

What a wonderful way of interaction between you and your partner !
      I think it´s great your SO is not only accepting your Feminine side , but is suggesting ways to get closer to your Femme side as well.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Yeah. Now, if only I could get over my own hang ups.

Hi Val,

You have a great wife. Glad that you are trying it. Good luck. Have fun.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?