Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I meet someone one one of the BDSM forums that I’m a member of.

We met for dinner and had an amazing time. Our kinks are similar and we are both Poly and open. She’s cool with my bisexuality and crossdressing! And even said she’d love to do my makeup!

So I’m really excited.

Anonymous

Congratulations Tammy.  I hope this will be the beginning of a great relationship for you!

That is so great! good for you girl!!!

Janine
      Lady

I never dated a crossdresser, but I have dated a man, sort of , What I mean by Sort Of, is I met him while I was on vacation and after being on a bus tour with other people, he approached me told me that he had been watching me and he asked me if I was there alone, or with someone? I told him that I was quite alone and on vacation. He asked me to have dinner with him at the restaurant in the resort where I was staying. I agreeded and met with him that night and we had a lovely time, great meal and conversation, and a bottle of wine after dinner on the patio, where we could look at the ocean and feel the soft warm ocean breeze enjoying each other’s company. As we were saying goodnight, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, then kissed me, very unexpectedly. It is a kiss that I will never forget. I still think about it from time to time. He’s the only man that I’ve ever agreeded to go to dinner with. And it’s needless to say, the only man that ever kissed me

Janie

This lady is GG. I’ve never dated a man or TS. But my first bi experience was with a CD.

[postquote quote=632133]

Thank you. I’m trying not to lose my mind and fall too hard for her too fast. But damn she’s cool. We have so much in common and it feels so comfortable.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Tammy!

How wonderful!💖

Lara

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?