Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Becka.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

Well family issues caused a really bad last week for me. I was a very bitchy girl and almost completely purged again for the 2nd time in 3 years. If I was abrasive or offensive. I would like to apologize to anyone and everyone. I’m back to being me again and I’m so sorry.

Just wanted to get that off my mind. I dressed and went out the other night and all my woe’s seemed to just dissolve. Sometimes life is so hard on me, I ‘m sure on others as well.

Michelle xo

Michelle- We have all had bad weeks and purged everything!!! My last time was December and I regretted it a few days later. I find strength here now with the girls from CDH. Hang in there girl and life will send you a few pink roses. This journey we are on does come with some bumps in the road. Or if in WNY like me, Pot Holes!!!!!!
      Maive

Thank you Maive. This time I didn’t purge any clothes, shoes, makeup etc. Just some really nice photo’s that I can never get back. I kind of caught myself before getting rid of my other things though, thank goodness.

Hang in there Michelle.

Hang in there, girl 😘
      Kisses,
      Fredrika

Very glad to hear you’re doing better and that you didn’t purge. Dressing just makes the sadness and anger dissipate, doesnt it? Dressing and veiling just calm me in ways that can’t be explained.

Michelle, If I had it to do over again, every time I was thinking about purging, I would wait two weeks and then not do it!! I threw out some fabulous shoes in my purges not mention all the rest. A girl is always changing her wardrobe so not everything we purge is a bad thing. 😊

True, I’m so glad I didn’t throw it all out again. I think I learned from last time, shoe’s, boot’s bras, everything. A week later I wanted to cry lol

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So glad you’re okay.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Michelle,

Most of us have lived with or known a GG who gets a little bitchy once a month. We’ll chalk your transgressions up to hormones. 😁 It’s all good.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hi Michelle Isgurly, we all have moments, so the main thing is you are back with us. Purging, we all do it, but hold onto your fashion you have earned it. So go out, have fun, have A weekend away. It works wonders for your femme self.
      Jane

Becka
      Lady

Hang in there my Dear, and don’t punish yourself (by purging) for being in a different kind of mood! Happens to us all.

Love and Hugs!

Rebecka!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?