Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I Thought I should share this

So, on the weekend here in Melbourne we had the Melbourne Cup, A horse race that stops the nation or Victoria anyway

So, I was lucky enough to have two days of being myself with the wife, as we were sitting reading the paper, she turns around to me and says (you will fully transition within the next five years) This took me by total surprise, I then asked here how she felt about this, here answer was. (Well, I’m still here)

So, my next question was should we talk to the children.

Here reply is

Once they have finished school (this is in four years)

If I read into this correctly, she is saying that it will be OK to transition😊

I’m not Trans so I wouldn’t transition unless…

If I came down with something that caused me to loose total function to survive it, I would embrace undergoing a transition.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Vecca Senn.
      Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I have no interest in transitioning but I must say, I just looked at your pics and if I could look as goods as you I might consider it!

💖Lola

J J
      Lady

I have no need or desire to transition, but that is just me. if it is right for you and your wife, then good luck on your journey. As for the kids, waiting a bit so they are a little more socially/emotionally mature might be a good thing. Also allows you more privacy for your change.

If I looked as good as you I think I would. But I do not so. No.

Anonymous

Hi Paula.

You’re such a beautiful woman, so if you do transition, I’m sure you won’t have any problems. Especially if your wife is there to support you (like it sounds she is). For me, if I had been born in a different era so that my current situation was different now, then yes. But I wasn’t so it isn’t, so no. Although I do dream and fantasize about it constantly.

Hugs,

Holly

Thea
        Lady

Couldn’t have put better (or indeed as well) myself.  The sadness and sense of loss about that decision is present daily as well.

Hugs Gabby

I almost did transition several years ago . Was about to start taking hormones . As the days got closer , I started thinking if I was doing the right thing . On my next counseling session I told the counselor that I was having doubts . She said since I was having doubts that now is a good time to stop the process . That was 20 years ago and sometimes I wonder if I made the right de . I think I did but sometimes wonder what would have been different .

I’m with Holly on this one, I think I’m a bit old to transition now I’m nearly 70, if i had been born a lot later like in the 1990’s or in the 2000’s then i would have considered it a lot, people nowadays are more tolerant and are more supportive towards trans people, I think i will just live the rest of my life as a crossdresser,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

As to that, it sounds your wife is onboard with you being a full time woman. But are you? Thats a decision that is yours only. Only you know who you are and what you want for the rest of your life! Thats a big decision and it will come with consequences! Some good and some bad! You have to think about what you want from life and if that’s what you want then go for it!

But a lot of people have transitioned and then come to the realization that it was not what they wanted or could not live with the consequences that came with that! They unfortunately took their lives!

Your wife has opened the door for you but even she might not fully understand what that means. That could effect her in the future, so make sure she is involved in everything.

My wife is ok with how I dress and even helps me out. But I go out in female clothes but i’m clearly male. I don’t know where her had enough button is and the last thing I want is to lose her!

Good luck in everything you do and remember that you and I are very lucky to have caring and loving wives that understand us!

Anonymous

Congrats on having a supportive partner Paula! I voted yes. My wife is supportive also.

Define transition though… :-). I’m in the process of social transitioning as in I’ve told some important people in my life and plan to tell more. I’m deep into body hair removal and hope to start HRT soon but that’s probably as far as I’ll go medically speaking. Social transition will likely continue for some time until I fully come out. I still have some reservations, not about being a woman but about being identified as transgendered out in public. My therapist is helping me work through that.

Abbie 🥰

This is a tricky topic for me. If it weren’t for my kids, and money wasn’t a consideration, I think I would very much like to become a woman. I know some would encourage me to go for it anyway. But my kids are my life. And I will never do anything to push them away or cause them potential embarrassment.

Anonymous

Paula,

it’s so wonderful that you have a supportive wife who is ok with the idea of your transition.  I have often thought about it for myself,  but even though I live alone now, I still have family who know me as a brother and a son.  Would they accept me if I changed?

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats so great that your wife is onboard. Four years is enough time to talk and think through it clearly and maybe when the time comes you may not want to go through with it or maybe you will. Just be certain about it if you do. You are so lucky to have a wife like that and she must love you dearly.

I answered yes because I took the poll as my ultimate fantasy but at my age and situation I will never be able to transition. Too little too late… way too late. I have to be happy with what I can do now. If my wife were out of the picture then I think I would move away and live as a female full time without HRT.

Paula you look gorgeous!

But if you fully transition full time how will your wife be for the intimate times?

Not just sex but kissing holding hands in public, snuggling on a park bench?

Paula

No for me but a simple twist of fate and things might be different. Like others here who are older it wasn’t a well-supported option and I’m happy in the life I have. You didn’t poll this but I prefer the Bathurst 1000 to the Melbourne Cup. 🙂

Good on yer, though, I hope we’re all here, happy, and healthy to support you when the time comes.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

My response is “no”. Not “NO!!” Just, “no”. While I am certain that I’m transgender, the balance isn’t tipped that way. I’m satisfied living my life with my loving wife and everyone else as the male part of my being, as long as I am able to express my feminine side when I can.

But I’m very happy for you, Paula!

Much love,
      Raquel

Ouch!  Not pulling any punches, are you Paula? 😉

I picked yes, it’s actually an issue I’ve been wrestling with a lot lately.  But of course I’ve got caveats; caveats are girl’s best friend you know!

The first is around “if you could”.  This consolidates a whole slew of physical, psychological, relational, and circumstantial issues into one simple phrase.  I mean if one takes the literal approach anyone *can* transition.  But as I was fond of saying during a certain presidential campaign “yes we can” doesn’t necessarily mean “yes we should”.  One needs to consider not only the impact upon one’s own life but the lives of one’s friends and loved ones.

The second is: what is meant by transition?  I mean, I’d love to take hormones, develop a more ladylike shape and maybe not have to take a machete to my body hair so often, but would I want to have bottom surgery?  Castration maybe?  Legally change my name and gender?  Honestly, I feel like I’m somewhere in between genders, I probably wouldn’t end up going all the way because it’s not who I am.

But if we’re talking about some sort of transition, in the absence of all obstacles and potential complications and offenses, then unequivocally yes.

[postquote quote=688988]
      holden or ford ior have you gone Nissan 🙂

[postquote quote=688979]
      The sex has just about stopped due to menopause , as to all the other when we are out together and I am dressed everything is still the same

[postquote quote=688663]
      Hi Michelle you are absolutely stunning, I know that I will never pass but I don’t think it is always about that, i believe that at the end of the day we all need to do what is right for us, a bit of background I lost two brothers ten days apart from each other, this has made my whole family look at life in such a different way, we only have one go at life and I do believe that we take it and be true to ourselves

Hugs Paula

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?