Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christa
      Lady

Hi

I’m a 30 plus year CD, but I not “out” to anyone but my wife and daughter. As you may have seen in my other recent post, I have been wearing ladies’ jeans out in public more and more and I am getting quite comfortable doing that. I go for my girls jeans now more than my men’s!  The next step for me would be instead of girls Jeans and a thick heavy sweatshirt, or typical guy T-shirt…to go out in just my girls jeans and an obvious girls T-Shirt!

This morning I took a pretty good leap forward. I was dressed in some pretty girly looking jeans, a pink T-shirt, and pink socks. I also had on a pink/grey woman’s’ fleece sweatshirt ( hey, the zipper’s on the wrong side!). I took my daughter down to the bottom of our driveway to wait for the bus!

About 5 cars drove by, no more than 30 feet from me 🙂  and of course the bus stopped right out in front of us to pick my daughter up.

It was quite liberating. I was pretty nervous.  I have never had the desire to go out and try to pass. I am 6ft 2 and too well built for that 🙁    But, I am working to get up the courage to dress completely in fem attire, just in male mode.

I find that when I out with my wife/daughter I feel “shielded” because I know they are OK with me.

Congratulations hun, I’ve been doing the same with wearing woman’s jeans and tops out in male mode. But In saying that I add makeup and perfume with a ball cap and no wig.

Christa
        Lady

Whats that like? I want to go out in girls jeans and T but dont want to deal with wig and makeup
        Maybe a pink hat!

Congratulations! It takes courage to do what you did. I am still yet to wear girl jeans outside the house. Have got some courage from great girls in CDH. Think will soon wear one out.

Hugs,

Jaime

It’s great. I do if a lot now a days. I feel more comfortable in my woman’s jeans and tops. I’ll even have my toenails painted with pantyhose on and woman’s shoes at times. I’m at the age that I don’t really care what people think. Yes I go out fully dressed as well but enjoy presenting as a man but still wearing woman’s clothes. As far as makeup it’s usually just some mascara, eye liner and shadow. But it the perfume that really finishes it off for me. I get compliments from women all the time.  Even a guy once said I smelt amazing.

Crystalline,

Dress as you wish and in what you are comfortable.  Do not concern yourself with what strangers think.  I can also share from my experience that most individuals do not care.  I will often wear clearly feminie attire including dresses and skirts while proudly and clearly presenting as a man with out issue.  My natural hair is military short, (I do not wear wigs.) and sport a neatly trimmed goatee and mustache.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I’m 6’3 and have a good idea how you feel. Can’t wear a heel that’s more then 1 inch. Wore a pair of 3” heels at home and had to duck under doors. So flats help me not stand out. Love the pink and is becoming more acceptable to the younger crowd these days. See a lot of young men in pink shirts with buttons on the correct side. (I hate zippers that zip from the left, always confuses me too.) Enjoy life and keep feeling great.

Lisa

I have fun every morning, as I have to dress for work where I have transitioned and am referred to as ‘she’. Full makeup, long gelled nails, painted toenails, thong, bra with forms, a camisole, perfume, wig, black women’s slacks, white uniform shirt and my comfy flats. On weekends it’s not quite the same unless I’m heading out somewhere that requires more care and preparation.

Anonymous
      Lady

Dress the way you feel comfortable. I just spent almost two weeks out in public 24/7 dressed casual feminine which means panties, pantyhose with no socks, light grey sneakers, patterned leggings (I love animal prints and I tucked), womens pastel tees or a pink blouse with designs, girly glass beaded bracelets (I shaved my forearms), big womens sunglasses, a bra with my C cup forms and a color matching scrunchie holding my long natural ponytail. I wore a cute coral colored ball cap. All finished off with carrying a clutch instead of a wallet. My nails were natural and polished a pale pink, toes too but they weren’t exposed. I think this is a version of what most women are wearing today just being casual and I felt I blended in no matter that I’m a big buy in height and build and don’t “pass” but I was so comfortable and natural with what I was wearing I loved it. I didn’t care what others thought. I knew I was having more fun than anyone I met.

Don’t dress slutty or to attract attention but wear what feels good to you and try to blend in and no one will say a word about it. Most are busy with their lives and just don’t really care about you.

How old is your daughter and what do her friends on the bus think?

Christa
        Lady

6. Dont know…never a word spoken about it!

Hopefully that just means the younger generation has gotten much more accepting and they don’t see it as a big deal.

I took my little one out for a ride in his stroller recently while wearing a top that made it clear I had boobs. I walked through the local high school parking lot because it’s a nice cut through and is nicer than walking along the road (and is normally empty). About halfway through there was a group of 20-30 high school students out on the grass. I felt uncomfortable walking by, but nobody appeared to give me a second look.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?