Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

For me I like to play around with all the different colors and I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s got a wig in pretty much every color, but say it’s Friday night and you’re about to head out with the girls what’s the one color you feel best about yourself in?

like for me I like being a blonde at home but feel way more confident in a brunette wig.
      so what’s your go to wig?

I have to go with black only due to my skin colour/tone.  Anything too light like blonde and it will totally clash and look very unnatural with my skin colour/tone.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Vanessa………my hair is black and would put in color  hi-lights  like purple…….red………….blonde.     karley

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Vanessa, While I have a good quality auburn wig and a brunette wig, I haven’t used them for over three years.  I haven’t had a haircut since I retired over three years ago.  So going out on the town with the girls will be with my natural hair color, a mix of auburn and gray.  I so love not having to wear a wig. The natural color just works so well with my skin tone.  And having very long hair (passed my bra strap) means I pass much more easily.  Passed again this morning at the grocery store where the checkout gal called me ma’am.  Always a pleasure to hear.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Hi Vanessa

I have a blonde shoulder length wig that’s completely human hair. Its not platinum blonde but more like a honey blonde and it matches down below if you know what I mean I bought it online about two years ago and I’ve been careful about taking care of it by following the directions on how to wash it and store it when I’m not wearing it I’m happy to tell you that it still looks as good as it did when I bought it I’ve had many compliments on how it looks A real human hair wig is expensive but I think that it’s worth the price I paid for it I’m extremely satisfied with it and wouldn’t wear anything else I know that some girls have different color wigs and there’s nothing wrong with it but I’m not sure that I would be comfortable being anything except a blonde

I haven’t tried anything recently, I only have two 2 blonde wigs to try out.

Have to wait and see when I have the opportunity.

Hi Vanessa,

As an older crossdresser here on. CDH, it’ll be gray.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brunette right now for the foresee future. As its my own hair and no wig. There is a little grey mix but nothing to worry about now. 🌷

Anonymous

i wear my own hair in a femme style and i am grey and sometimes use a blue or red highlite

I have my own hair, salt and pepper long

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

I too enjoy long hair and with that few speckles of grey. Hey!!!  I hear people pay good money for just that style.. 😊 🌷

Anonymous

I am fair skin and blue eye, always a blonde. Thinking of growing my own hair out.

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

really do think about it.  If you can grow it , show it you’ll won’t be disappointed. Me I’m on 3 years well past my back and never a day I look in a mirror to blow me a kiss 💋  it’s something I could do and Steffi just loves it..lol….👩   🌷

I voted other. I have two wigs. One is my 1970s style Auburn shoulder length. I got it from a costume shop; so not the best quality, but it has worked for me. I’m wearing it in my profile photo. Last month at Janet’s Closet, I bought a Sepia Collection Blush Hair Fantasy wig; Phoenix style in color Chocolate Toffee, it’s a brunette with black tips and length around my bra band.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I must have 2.  One light brunette, short to medium Length, I know exactly the style, and

One strawberry blonde shoulder length.  My kinda natural summer color.  With those two colors I’ll be a happy girl.

Stevie

Anonymous

I have naturally blonde hair, what’s left of it, with subtle red highlights, I got it from my Mom and I have 2 strawberry blonde wigs that match my skin tone, eyebrows and other attributes perfectly. I think they’re about the closest to my natural colour as I can get. I don’t mind the brunette look, it works and I tried a black wig once, my Dad had black hair so I thought lets give it a shot. That was a big NO, just wasn’t happening. I’ve also tried an auburn red  head look and that worked out alright but my strawberry blonde look works for me.

I prefer my natural hair color

Like many others, I usually wear my own hair, except that I add clip-on bangs.  I have a little grey that I try to get colored out, but often the bangs covers much of my grey since it is mostly along my front hairline.

As to the color, it isn’t really a brunette, it’s more of a dark chocolate brown, almost black but not quite.  A lighter brown, or blond, just looks wrong with my skin tone.  If I wear a wig (I’ll wear one when around my own neighborhood to help disguise me), I use one the same color as my hair, and may even let my own hair mix in with or drop below the wig and not bother with a wig cap.

I did buy a red wig on a whim for a “red head” party a few years ago.  I was looking online and was thinking of just buying a “Raggedy Ann” red wig.  But I saw a red wig, and did a quick and dirty photoshop style editing and put my face inside the wig, and it kinda looked OK, so I bought the wig.  I wore it only a few times, once even in guy mode dressed as a leprechaun

My professional best hair is black so I’d honor my sisters with that … unless a sister wants to do long hair, in which case I’ll go long blonde and let her at me.

That isn’t altogether fanciful because in my most recent excursion with a GG I had her snip me to even up my sloppy cut.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Strawberry blonds wigs, one human hair, one synthetic. The latter had been “Me” for many years, the other was brunette, but I had it recoloured and styled and I love how this looks on me as well.

As for natural hair, I dont go near any “Oz” air force bases in case an F18 mistakes me for the runway .. bald as,,

Caty

Hey girls,

There is only one look for me.

Shoulder length gray hair. Google country singer Emmylou Harris.

In a perfect world, there I am!

Amanda

I am always blonde now! At first I used to always just go out as brunette as I felt that being a blonde would attract more attention. However, I have nearly always been out as a blonde for the last 4 or 5 years.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been told by professional makeover artists that a brown/auburn hair color is what I look best in. But I enjoy being blonde. If I do go out to a social function, I’ll wear the brown/auburn. For just going out for the sake of going out and having fun, I enjoy the blonde.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?