• This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HI ladies wondering if wear different hair accesories like bands or bows clips or such. hair ties

Myself love wearing on side some type of clip may it be a flower or something

Hugs

Donna

Hi Donna I wear hair clips and bows think they make your hair look pretty oh and a alice band depending on what style I have it (or mood I’m in) ha xx

Anonymous

tried those bands before personally like the clips most of times.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I haven’t really except to tie my hair in a pony tail when I am on the exercise machines.

Anonymous

Almost can use those ties just little longer hair need to get

Right now I’m addicted to my silk hair scrunchies with attached ribbon. Makes me feel really feminine when they sway around with the rest of my hair.

Anonymous

Need to look into buying more hair accessories like said my hair finally growing longer and more managable

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

i love the longer hair that I’ve been wearing but learning how to fix it is a big challenge. I think i might just go to a salon and get some tutoring. I was terrible at long hair when my daughters were little, so it’s always been a challenge.

Anonymous

HI Roberta good idea once I am able to move around more going to do that myself.

Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hmm, never really considered it… Until now!

I’ve got that “Bro Flow” look at the moment. I’ll grow it as long as my SO can stand it. So far, so good!

Once I get it to a length I like (down my back!) I’ll have fun figuring out what to do with it!

Thanks, Donna!

👱🏼‍♀️ Barb

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Donna.

Have been growing my hair out for over two years now and its gotten pretty long. At home its down but in public I keep it in a ponytail and have progressed from a simple black elastic hair tie to colorful scrunchies. I like to match the colors to the top I’m wearing. I recently bought scrunchies with different patterns printed on them. Haven’t tried barrettes yet but have tried one of those plastic bands that wears like headphones and didn’t really like how it felt.

Carmens scrunchies with a silk ribbon sounds so feminine.

Anonymous

Love those srunchies definitly need to get more colors  Not to keen to the hairbands like headphones

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

So far, no. Haven’t worn anything that pulls the hair away from covering my face…

xoxo

Rayna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have not used any hair accessories yet. Maybe I when I get a wig with longer hair I’ll give it a try.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

starting to like wearing something in hair since starting to grow longer. Long enough now to do a short pony tail.

Donna

Hi Donna,

In public when I put my hair in a ponytail, I have a selection of colorful “scrunchies” that I use that match what I am wearing in my girly drab. At home, anything goes. Sometimes I wear pigtails with bows or barrettes and have a large collection of cute hair items… Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you Steph Going to have to get some more things for sure. once able to get out and about from my bottom surgery had few weeks ago.

Donna

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?