• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peta Mari
      Lady

i had my haircut and colored medium brown yesterday. It was a few weeks before Christmas since my last cut. And it was dry, lifeless, splitting.

I’m very happy with it. It has enough length for a ponytail. Can let it frame my face. Or slick it back for when in drab mode.

It sounds lovely honey. I’m currently growing my hair. It’s currently about 2″ long and a pain to manage. Can’t wait till it’s shoulder length.

Congratulations! My SO was first in the queue for straightning treatment, cut and colour as soon as the hairdressers reopened.

Sadly my natural hair now only grows in a ring around the edge and is also greying! It means that when dressed wigs are in order but that does give me added flexibility on colour, length and style.

Also it makes me wonder why it is only the top of my head that has decided to go hair free and shiny and not all the rest of the hair that I want rid of!

-A.

Anonymous

One of lifes great mysteries Andi, I too would gladly trade groin, leg, arm and chest baldness for MPB any day.

Diana

Anonymous

Hi Mary Jane,

That sounds so wonderful! I am currently doing the same. My hair is half way over my ears and like Trisha said it’s a pain to manage. My hair stylist told me at this point, she is not going to touch it, just let it grow!

Eva

Peta Mari
        Lady

It takes a while to grow out. My fringe was down to my nose. Now it sits just above the eyebrows

i have an ubsez pixie kinda cut bit it is colored a 9 level blonde

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

That’s great! I would love to have the guts to grow enough hair again(25 last time I had a ponytail) to let it frame my face.

xoxo

Hi 💕

I’m also letting my hair grow. Right now it’s over the ears, but I want it to be at least shoulder length. I’d love  to finally have a ponytail. And since I’m never in drab mode, I have no problem growing it.

Hugs

Lily-Rose

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?