Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I have shaved my legs and body for so long I had forgotten how it felt to be hairy. So I decided to stop shaving my legs, arms and chest for a week or so…it was horrible. After about 5 days I had had enough and shaved. The hair growth seemed to effect me mentally and physically. I couldn’t sleep well and my clothes felt horrible. The night I shaved I felt like Sandy again. No don’t think I will try that again…ever. For those that don’t shave if you ever do you will never want to go back to the old hairy self again.

Oh yes body hair is now icky. Whether its clothing or just slipping into bedroom sheets, I now find I need to be smooth and shaven. The feel of body hair is like an unshaven face on a man so no thanks

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Sandy, I am with you, at first I started shaving a pain move on to a Epilator this works great what hair that grows back is fine and less every time. for Christmas I gave my self a present of a Body Wax. Everything except privates which I shave. In 5wk I had very little hair for my second waxing. Next one is 5wk and I have become addicted to waxing, laying on warm bench while a friendly woman take awesome care of me..
      Give waxing a try and you will be hooked.
      Lynda

Trish White
      Baroness

I so agree with you Sandy, the happiest day each year is when I can totally shave my whole body. It just feels so good and so right. Every summer we have an extended family gathering at our place at the lake so there’s beach time cruising the lake time in the pontoon boat etc. Not many know of my hobby so for the summer I need to let my hair grow back. Since my SO at best tolerates my hobby she doesn’t want to see me shaved. So I must wait until fall each year to become who I am again and revel in it until the next summer rolls around. It would be wonderful if I was able to stay shaved and suntan in my bikini on the boat. But this still remains a dream 🙁

Anonymous
        Lady

Men with shaved legs is not unusual anymore. I started shaving my legs years ago and no one ever made a comment about it. Maybe one day you can shave at least your legs year round.

Trish White
          Baroness

Yeah, you’re probably right, but for me it’s all or nothing. I can’t just go half way 🙁

Anonymous

hahaha..I go a little nuts if I see hairs growing, or feel them..its like a must immediately vanquish them episode..to the razor borne. I just can t get on being hairy, thankfully my gf now shaves my back which makes life so much easier.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

hair today – Gone tomorrow…..

Revel
        Baroness

Good pun, Angela!

Revel
      Baroness

I know how what you mean, sister. I don’t like the hairy and scary look. In the summer I always have smooth arms and legs, and it feels SO much better! In fact, whenever I’m done shaving, I look and feel much better. 🙂

Anonymous

Agree Sandy, smooth skin is su h a great feeling and feminine.

Ashley
      Lady

I can relate! I feel so gross seeing my legs or chest when even a little hair starts to reappear. Which is kind of weird because I still don’t shave my arms… it feels like only a matter of time now!

Anonymous

Oh my, body hair is just gross to me. I started with manscaping my, well you know, pubes over 20 years ago about the same time my wife had laser hair removal. For many years, that was it. But, when Haley was born in August 2019, I went whole body smooth and have been since. I keep my landing strip so you know that I am a natural ginger, and I buzz my arm hair to about 1/4 from the elbows down but smooth hands. I love shaving my legs about every third day, just the act itself makes me feel so fem and sexy and I do a full body shave at least once a week. Having light body hair in both color and density, it is pretty easy. And, as a cyclist, I noticed that nearly all of us have smooth legs. When I started shaving, both my wife and daughter asked me why, and my answer was because I like it, and that is how most athletes keep their bodies, and that was the last time we had the discussion. I love my family for sure, but at this point you can accept me for who I am or you can just kiss my a*s.

Haley

Danni Ash
      Lady

I guess that I am lucky in that I don’t have any body hair. I started shaving my face when I went into the military (it was funny, the drill instructor told everyone to shave, and I asked shave what) and then I didn’t have anything to shave. Even after shaving for over 50 years, I can still go for 4 to 5 days before there is even any stubble that can be felt. I don’t even have any under arm hair and my pubic hair is sparce and almost nonexistent. My wife used to get upset because she had to shave her legs and I didn’t and all I could say is it’s my heritage.

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

Oh, my!
      Ick is the first word that comes to mind.
      I just couldn’t think of hair every again. If I so much as see ONE, I’m off to Milan laser for a touch up.

Death to those infidels!

Dee

I absolutely hate body hair. I’m thankful I have very little. When I first shaved my legs I couldn’t believe how sensitive they were to the silkiness of my nylons. Every time I would shave them I would get that incredible feeling again. For unknown reasons the hair on my legs in time stopped growing back. I miss that feeling of freshly shaved legs.

Indeed Sandy, count me in as one who also can never go back to having any body hair and I don’t even want to try. Yeeck!

Over my lifetime I sporadically shaved my legs but after fully coming out 9 months ago the first thing to go was all my body hair from nose to toes.  My wife has always kept herself totally smooth and sternly informed me that she will tolerate nothing less from Kayla!  She’s quick to remind me if she detects any regrowth and doubly lucky for me I’ve become much less hairy naturally as I’ve aged so maintenance isn’t a horrendous task.  She’s been doing my Brazilian waxing at home but now feels I deserve a better job (not really, LOL) so very soon for me it’s off to the one local salon that does males down there…what an experience that should be – I can’t wait!!!

*** Kayla ***

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?