Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

I am fairly hairy and am trying to remove it all. I bought some hair removal creams (1 for body and 1 for the more intimate areas) and i am a little worried about potentially burns or lack of effectiveness. Just curious, does anyone have any good recommendations or preferred methods?

Thanks for any help 🙂

Anonymous

I have used the creams. I would do a small patch to see if you have a reaction. I had no problems on most of my body except for the intimate areas where it did burn for a day after even with the sensitive formula.

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I use Nad’s For Men hair removal cream on my chest and stomach.  Every so often I will have my wife apply it to my back.  Not as much there as on the front.  Sometimes I put it on my legs but find I need to go over them with a razor because I will still feel some stubble.  It’s a great starter though.

I found that my underarms did not like the Nad’s cream however.  Nor did the round, dangly parts between my legs.  When applying it once to the thighs, some of the cream got on to those parts.  It didn’t take long before I started feeling a burning sensation.  I immediately began wiping it off.  However, I had red marks for the next few days.  Back to shaving in that area.

In general, Nad’s works good and is effective.  The smell is not offensive.  It is specifically designed for men’s thicker, coarser hair.

You can use paper towels to wipe it off, but you will use a lot.  I bought some cheap wash cloths at Wal Mart to use.  It doesn’t rinse out very cleanly.  I use these dedicated cloths only for using with the Nad’s.  I then wash them separately.

I hope this helps.

I am blessed with very little body hair and shave what I have using a woman’s razor (Venus) and gel.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I zapped mine with laser and IPL.  Those creams are nasty.  Tried once.  Never again.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’ve gotten burned by creams. No fun! I shave my legs daily with a razor and gel. I also use the razor under my arms, and the intimate areas.
      For the rest of my body I use an electric razor. This seems to cause less ingrown hairs there.

Enjoy the smooth!

💕Lara

The creams do a pretty good job but are not perfect. You may have to touch up with a razor.

The creams will burn the very intimate areas.  I will use a lot of Vasoline (petroleum jelly) on the most sensitive areas (male equipment, rosebud, areola and nipples) and touch up with a razor if needed. Even just doing your whol legs, you could brush up and deposit the cream on your intimate area and cause it to burn, so it is a good precaution if you are anywhere near those areas.

The creams are depilatories, removing the hair from the surface of the skin. The hair will start growing back quickly.

A good razor or trimmer. A waxing is most effect though.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m too chicken to have anything that involves pain, eg waxing.  I tried the Nads (male) hair removal cream, works, but messy and does not last any longer than shaving. So I do that once a week in the privacy of my, (lucky for me power available), storage unit Boil the electric jug, hot water goes into cut down plastic milk bottles and I do my arms and legs. Women’s Venus five blade razors are best for me.

Neck to waist is usually with an electric trimmer at home

Caty.

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

I started using a combination of creams and shaving, but noticed after several uses of various creams my skin started to break out in small red welts/splotches and take longer for the redness to go away after each use.  I thought at first that maybe I left the cream on too long–these creams can have a small margin of error between removing hair and burning skin–but even after decreasing the time before washing the cream off I would experience painful reddening of my skin.  I suspect this indicated my skin was becoming sensitized to the active chemicals in the creams so I quit using them.

I’ve since been happy with the results laser treatments for body/legs/arms.  Facial hair removal is a whole ‘nother story…still feel like I am on chapter one of that book 😉

Good luck!

I use Nair on my dangle things but when I get out of shower I just blot the area with my towel and do as little washing with the wash cloth there as that seems to start burning a bit but as soon as I’m dry I found some Vaseline with coco butter in it and apply that right away down there and it works great. When I use to shave that area it didn’t matter what kind of shaving cream or gel I would buy it just would get such a case of razor burn…..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?