• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by dani.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lynne
      Lady

Hi girls I have been having a large problem trying to stay on top of my hair removal.I have a lot of hair all over my body and keeping it at a minimum is very time consuming and now on top of it all since I have been both shaving and using Veet so much have developed a painful rash all over my chest .Have any of you girls tried a hair removal system called the “NoNo Pro “? At my wits end I ordered 2 of these yesterday . I have seen them advertised on TV for a while and decided to give it a try .Does it work or did I just get scammed as usual ?Luv ya all Lynne .

Anonymous

Hi Lynne,

For some reason I can’t see the other replys so I don’t know if it’s already mentioned.

Get an Epilidatar (sp) it’s an electric plucker! Emjoi makes the best ones.

It will not work on your face. I read about a gal that complained about it in a review. Even though they already mentioned that it will not pluck face hairs!

You shave then wait until the hairs are 1/4″ long then pluck them. Lasts a long time and each pluck after that is easier. . I do my armes twice a year and the hairs are now so fine that I have girl arms!

On legs it’s a hassle but the smooth is worth it.

Lynne
      Lady

Hi Steva Thanks for your reply .According to the ads for NoNo it is supposed to be safe and it works for hair on your face as well .Plucking of hair is not permanent and is painful right ?

Hi Lynne

Sorry if this is an old and forgotten post, but im quite new here, and just thought i would share my comments.

I bought a NONO, and i didn’t get on with it at all, it doesn’t seem to really work for me, but i dunno, maybe im doing something wrong, but i got one, along with a number of these replacement tips, but i only used the wide one, didn’t get on with it, so its back in the box, and gathering dust.

Any ladies interested, i will take offers 🙂

As for epilators, they seem like a lot of pain to me, im a bit of a wimp in the pain area, but find regular all over shaving a bit of a bind sometimes, i used venus spa breeze, and these work OK, almost 2 complete shaves 🙂

any other methods, or experiences of hair removal methods,particularly epilators, im very interested..

Love Mandy xx

Hi. I also have a lot of hair. My experience with Nair is that, for me, it doesn’t last any longer than shaving. The Nono works by using electricity to burn the hair, so if you don’t like that smell… I use a Norelco Body Groomer on my back, hands and toes. I use either a Venus or Gillette Men’s body razor (they are basically the same) every where else. Hope this helps.

I have had laser on the chest, face, belly, hands, back, and the black is gone. Laser will not get light coloured or grey hair. It needs dark roots to work. For the grey I use no no professional and it works well but takes time. For the face I shave every morning and use the no no first then the razer. After a 6 months the grey is almost gone and there is very little stubble to shave now. The no no works best if you let the hair get at least 1/8″ long and go in several directions to allow it to pick up the laying down hair. If you buy one look into the extended warranty. I have had one for several years to remove the hair on legs, arms and “down south” and had wore 3 of them out due to factory malfunctions.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hair removal’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?