• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Camille H
      Lady

I am part Wookiee.  True story.  I just finished shaving most of my body.  Completely worn out.  What do other people do about the hair?  It looked like I had shear d a sheep when I was done.  Use balding clippers to do most of the work and then a razor for what you as left.  This is not the first time I have shave my entire body (triathlon), but first time for this reason.  Taking a mental health day tomorrow to say hello to my feminine side.  😊

Anonymous

I just started laser hair removal from eyes down a little pricey but I think it will be worth it

I feel your pain.  I’ve tried laser (it didn’t work- at all), Nair (ended up with chemical burns- even though I used “sensitive” skin formula), epilating (hurt- really bad), waxing (moderate pain- but enough where I don’t want to do it too often), and shaving (works, but very time consuming to get a real close shave).  I’m looking into electrolysis now, but that seems very time consuming and expensive.

For now, I just use men’s clippers to get the bigger hairs, followed by a women’s razor to smooth it all out, and then shave with a Venus razor to get all the strays.  I’ve got it down to about an hour session twice a week, which keeps me hairless, but I’m really hoping the electrolyisis pans out.   I guess I’ll have to keep experimenting until I find something that is long lasting and effective.

Anonymous

Yes.  I would have too agree. Laser removal is the only way. Otherwise, You will end up with the “blu bea.”(blue beard

Anonymous

First, buy a peanut shaver; I get mine from Sally’s Beauty supply…it’s a great wahl razor, very cheap but it works wonderfully and lasts…I’m on my third one in over 15 years.  Use it to trim down the long hairs first, no matter what other method you use.  If I’ve let hair grow out, say on my underarms, then the peanut with a one guard cuts it down so it can be easily shaved.

My process is to epilate my legs with a Braun Silk Epil 9 at least once a week, and then follow up on them with a gilette fusion razor whenever I want them a little smoother.   In a few weeks of this, your legs will be softer and smoother, and the hairs will come back finer.  Epilating is painful at first, but you get accustomed to it, and if you stretch the skin as you do it, it’s not so bad, even in the more tender areas.  It pulls the hair out by the root if you do it slowly and it works great.  I find however, that it’s too painful for me anywhere but the legs and back, the further up I go the more it hurts.  But it’s fantastic; it reduces the amount of shaving needed, I go days without a shave and still have smooth legs, so for the cost I love it.

My wife is gracious enough to epilate my back once a week, and that takes care of that. It hurts a bit, but is tolerable.  Actually she giggles and finds my pain amusing.  🙂  I’ve tried using it on the chest and other places and I don’t recommend it.

After using a razor/epilating/shaving, moisturize liberally. I use St Ives with collagen and not only does it feel good, I’ve noticed my legs are softer now after weeks of using it.  It’s especially important if you epilate btw to moisturize to avoid ingrown hairs.

I also love to take a lavender bubble bath after epilating to soothe the skin even more and sometimes shave in the bath to get the stragglers.

Here’s the biggest key to shaving though that I just realized in the last few weeks:  You need to see it as a positive thing rather than a chore.  It’s just a small part of “self care” that makes you feel better about yourself.  Women have been doing this for centuries, taking more time to take care of their health and beauty, and it’s something I think everyone should do.  Shaving can be a challenge for those of us with a lot of hair, and I think it’s easy to feel like it’s a bother or a barrier rather than creating a ritual that is part of being feminine.

All that said I would love to get the hair on my face permanently removed though; I hate it because it grows back so fast…I have a five o’clock shadow by noon.  I’ve had beards over the years of various styles and have enjoyed them sometimes, but I’m pretty much over that.

Hi Aurra, like you i am a really hairy person and once a week i shave my whole body, everywhere.  Takes me an hour but always feels worth it when finished.  I always use a 3 bladed razor….works for me.  Bronwyn

Fortunately I don’t have heavy body hair.  I also use a five blade razor and divide my body into sectors for shaving over a week’s time.  I will shave my legs and private area one day, my chest and abdomen the next, my arms and armpits the next, then repeat the process.  If I plan to show a lot of skin, I might hit the exposed areas again if necessary.  I also moisturize throughout the day.  I really like Avino.  It is now such a routine that I can get it done  quickly while in the shower.

I use a venus embrace 5 blade with a pro formula satin gel with added moisturisers. Over the years the thickness and growth of hair has lessened. The only difficult area i have found is around my areola has anyone any suggestions for hair removal in this area.

I would suggest sugar waxing the aeroal area.  I get a full Brazilian done with the sugar wax method.

Thanks Kristinaaz  I’ll see if i can get some the next time i go shopping.

Vickiecd

Anonymous

Has any any information on the laser hair removal system? Been quite curious. Would love any feed back thanks 💕wanda

Anonymous
        Lady

I have tried a Tria home laser and it was not worth the money. I have since gone to a professional laser botique and have had decent results. It was expensive and has taken about a year to see really good results. I did see progressive improvement and within 6 months didn’t require a trowel to put on my makeup but it was a year before I had really good results. I usually went every 5-6 weeks when the growth cycle started thickening it up. It is a little painful but worth it!  As for the rest of my fur coat, a good 3 or 5 blade razor and glycerin shaving soap to defoliate my legs and other parts.

Cheers!

C

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?