Tagged: 

• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies I’d love to get your input on this, which is better waxing or shaving?

Peta Mari
      Lady

Waxing hurts the facial cheeks, like there is no tomorrow. Honestly, it is like every hair has its roots right into the skull cavity.

And waxing the nostrils is likewise insanely painful.

I’ll wax my legs. I shave my arms, as I cannot hold the skin down and yank at the same time.

Body shaving I use my wife’s electric leg shaver. It works a treat.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Gwen. I had it done once. My gawd it hurt. Now I just pluck any wayward hairs…

Anonymous

I shave my face but use an epilator on body hair. I tweeze my eyebrows. I could never go back to being hairy again.

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I deal with body hair as the hell spawn curse it is!  Face shaved daily ( blades for a close shave ), and Nair everywhere else.  I’m lucky to rarely have issues with the cream.  I’ve tried shaving my legs, but my boney knees always get cut.😪.  Oh how I also want feminine knees!!

Have we not yet invented a hormone pill to stop all hair growth on your body and increase it on your head?? It would sell millions!  Lol

Stevie

From the neck down I use an epilator, my facial hair gets a razor (until I can justify the cost of laser treatment)

Waxing and creams don’t react well with my skin.

Sutekina
      Lady

In this order:

Laser

Wax

Shave

Anonymous

Waxing

From the neck down I use either an Epilator or Waxing.  Epilator for arms, front torso, legs, and butt; Waxing for back torso and for a Brazilian.

Future for me it’s laser hair removal and electrolysis for beard and nape of the neck.

I shave my arms & legs at least twice a week, I keep my chest hair short but not shaven as my wife disapproves, I get told off for doing my arms & legs. I feel like she’s holding me back all of the time

Kassie
      Lady

My wife and I have started waxing our legs recently, and it’s probably something we’ll continue with. I normally go around with the epilator afterwards just to catch any naughty strays that managed to escape the cull! 😛

I keep to shaving my face though, as it’s sounds like waxing it would be very painful(?)

We’ve both been considering laser, but I can’t see that happening any time soon for us.

>> which is better waxing or shaving?

If those are your only two options then, for anything below your nexk, waxing is better.  It’ll hurt some but better results and lasts longer.

I’ve also used dipilatories and I’ve got an epilator as well.  Epilator can hurt but over time gets better as hair gets sparser & thinner.  Dipilatories are messy but the results leave you oh-so-smooth but not for very long.

YMMV.

hope this helps.

Anonymous

Great question.  I’m a bit lucky in that I have very little hair on my arms and legs.  A quick shave and they are good for weeks.  My chest has a bit more hair but its sparse.  Currently I’m shaving it almost daily but would love to look into other options.

June

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?