Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What do you girls use to remove your body hair?

Have to admit, I’ve used the handyman’s secret weapon.  Duct tape.  (No, not Gorilla Tape, I’m no masochist, LOL)

I just use my razor on my arms & legs followed by a moisturiser. I need to do my chest but I don’t think the wife will approve although I do trim it with my clippers so it is fairly short now.

Hi Jayla
      There are several good postings on this subject, Do a search to find them?
      Myself, I have used everything from wax strips, razer, creams, epilating, and IPL, which doesnt work for light coloured hair.
      I mostly stick with epilating and pre-waxed strips now, both are a little painful at first, but quickly get to the “not too bad” stage, and 99% of my body is hairfree and smooth
      Regi

IsabelB
      Lady

I’m lucky and have very little body hair and none on my legs.  What little there is gets zapped with my IPL which does the job really well.  I even use it on my face which, while it doesn’t get rid of it all, does inhibit growth of the dark hairs – doesn’t work on the grey ones though of which I have plenty these days.  Having said that, it does seem to slow the growth of the grey ones…

As Regine mentioned, there have been a few threads on this, so worth looking to see if there’s anything useful to you there.

Isabel x

I have used hair removal creams and razors.  I have never tried epilating or wax it sounds too painful.  The cream leave a lovely smooth feeling but it feels very feminine to shave your legs in the shower.

Jen

Jayla…Laser! Not razor!

Lol… I mean I’m going through a remarkable laser hair removal treatment that is pain free! Even the wallet part is reasonably pain free. It works! By the end of the year I will be hairless even the hairs on my chinny chin chin will be history!
      No ingrown hairs, no more expensive and burning depilatory creams, no more razor rash or cuts… just SMOOTH! Oooohhh…

Polished Polly xxx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Razors/trimmers/wax …any combination of the 3 work for me.

xoxo

Rayna

As men hair re growth so fast, waxing or epilating is the best. Waxing is too expensive, so use a good epilator and works wonder
      Its a process, first time hurts as your hair is stuck in the folicle and used to be removed. So it will hurt a bit and many might break and not come out entirely. You need to exfoliate to avoid ingrown hair. After 2 or 3 times its gets very easy and hairs get out quick. Regrow is slow and new hair is thin and not prickly.
      I tried IPL, but I have light brown hairs. It did minimize a bit but not eliminated, so I still had to shave which I do not like.
      Net, experiment and see what works the best. Waxing and epilating also reduced pore size, so skin hets smoother over time. Also use a good exfoliating lotion

Anonymous
      Lady

Body hair, hate it…I use a razor to keep the hair away and over the years have grown weary of that process. I do plan this summer to start electrolysis of my chest. Shaving my legs doesn’t bother me but really hate shaving my chest. The growth pattern on my chest seems to go in so many different directions and that makes for having a smooth chest. I really can’t wait to get started and eliminate the hair completely and forever. Once that is done I hope to move to my back.

Sandy

Prudence
      Ambassador

Lately waxing. It is expensive, but it lasts a while. I hate shaving. And after the first time, there is less of it, and it is finer. Plus it seems to hurt less each time.  Hugs

Anonymous

I usually shave legs and use clippers everywhere else, i was thinking about getting full body wax. The actual pain i can deal with anyone have an idea on the wallet pain?

I only shave my legs. The rest of me stays hairy.
      For a long time, I used an epilator. It only really hurt on the inner thigh, but it was OK.

One bonus of the epilator is that it ultimately pulls out the root of the hair. After repeated use, the hair stops growing back. My legs are almost hairless these days. I only shave my legs every three weeks or so, and then mainly because I enjoy doing so rather than needing to do so.

Linda

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?