Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

So I enjoy a full body shave as much as any girl on here. As we all know, it doesn’t last long.

I currently employ a double edge safety razor and Astra or Feather blades along with the requisite brush and shave soap. Same as I do daily for my face, works not too bad on the body. That is until tomorrow  … hello Mr. Stubble.

Anyways, not looking to try waxing yet. Have heard of creams you rub on that apparently achieve the same thing. Anyone tried these or other effective methods to prolong that silky girl time?

Thanks in advance!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I can’t advise on hair removal creams but if you would like to know about permanent hair removal with laser, feel free to PM me.  Love being permanently smooth.  Getting laser treatments now all over.</p>

Hi Anne,

Would you mind sharing your laser experience with me?   I’ve been researching some of the home units, as well as the various commercial systems you can go to, and have questions on facial hair usage and long-term impact.

Thank you very much,

Bridgette

Anonymous

I have serious doubts about the home units, but I’ve had my face done for 3-4 years.  It’s been really successful, but I could still use a little electrolysis on the white hairs.  Took quite a few treatments, going in to get my armpits last treatment, so I’ll see how many it took, but I had started with neck and cheeks/sides of jaw before committing to mustache and chin, so it was more treatments than necessary. I’ve been sooo happy with my treatments, it definitely helped me focus my dysphoria elsewhere!  😉

I’ve done legs, bikini, and abdomen as well… all of those worked quite easily and without a lot of treatments, but I may not be a representative example. I had very little hair to begin with even before hormones, never developed any on my chest or back, and light on my abdomen.  Probably a sign that something was never quite right with my hormones to begin with.

Pain for me was a non factor everywhere with the moderate exception of the lip, but it’s over as quick as it started and gets a lot more tolerable after the first few treatments once the density comes down.  Then again, I’ve had the pleasure of a kidney stone, so my definition of pain took on an entirely new understanding once I realized that the pain dial goes to 11.

-Kate

I have been going for full face and neck.   Jawline, neck and chin are toughest areas.  I have too much grey hair there so I know I will need electrolysis after I get 7 or 8 treatments in.  Amazing though how much easier it is to drag a razor across my face.  Look forward to the day when I can go directly to the makeup without first grabbing a razor.

I did like that laser has been getting rid of the dark hair like they said it would.  Convinced me to proceed with chest.  Results great there so now I have signed up for abdomen and full bikini.

Not sure if I will do arms and armpits.  I’ll wait until face and neck are completely done along with the chest/abdomen/bikini.

Anonymous

I get my back waxed. I cant reach it myself and waxing lasts well enough for me. Veet works, but is expensive. It does leave the hair ends finer so re-growth appears less obvious or bristly..

Myself though a regular shaver, I use a five blade (mens) Gillette fusion pro-glide and Gillette satin care ladies shave gel. they work well, and I’m a hirsute person but the last for a few shaves too.

Imogen x

Hi Kristy,

Just as an FYI there is a discussion on this and waxing in the beauty and makeup forum.

Personally I use a cream by GiGi.  I originally tried Nair and it burned so badly that I had to remove it immediately (I swore off creams as you can imagine).  Then I had a girlfriend tell me about GiGi’s which worked without the burning.

I’m exploring laser and am doing to try the sugar waxing that was discussed in the thread I mentioned above.

Good luck girlfriend!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Sorry ladies, there ain’t no easy way.  If there were I am so sure the company inventing it would surpass Apple’s stock market value.  Even permanent hair removal is not guaranteed to be absolutely successful but is guaranteed to be expensive.  You’ll have to find your own best method based on your hair growth pattern, thickness, and skin sensitivity.  This is one mystery that has eluded us.

I shave every day using conditioner and a disposable razor (I do reuse the razor).  Usually I’ll shave from the knee down one day, then upper thighs the next.  Pits and chest, or arms when needed, and always use an oil or lotion daily.  I found that the more over time that I shaved the less I experience sensitivity and razor bumps.  If I do experience irritation I will get a new razor immediately and not push the razor as hard the next time until it clears up.

Chin up, tits out, and heels high!
      Cheers, Nayomi

Thanks Nayomi, that’s an interesting point. I suppose I don’t shave often enough to have reduced that irritation & burn. Partly why I don’t do it too often. I’ll give the conditioner, lotion etc a try.

“Chin up, tits out, and heels high!”  << Love it!

Cheers!

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

I’m going to check the other discussion.  I posed for a picture of my shirtless back and posted it next to a picture of a silver back gorilla. 9 out of 10 people couldn’t identify the human.  Okay, that’s not true but it feels like it and the same goes for my chest and stomach, even my mxxboobs.  Thankfully, my beard is thinning and my bottom is hairless. Why? No idea. Would hormones help? Don’t know. Probably not.

Hi Kristy…….the only answer is electrolysis for that permanent  hair removal job.

Girls…….I don’t recall this being mentioned but here goes. We were all male at one time…we all had organs called Testicles which produce testosterone which is responsible for our bulk, shape, actions and also……drum roll here…..HAIR in a pattern genetically programed. Get rid of the jewels…..get rid of a lot of hair…….have a sex change! Yes….they still get some but much less than before. HRT or Hormone replacement Therapy with estrogens cuts way back on hair. Same goes for Plant Phytoestrogen of certain suppliments. Everytime I am in hospital (as male) all the nurses are amazed at my lack of hair on legs, chest, arms…there is some there but you really need to look for it. Yes….I am kind of lucky in someways, although I wish I was a billionaire and hairy….Adopt me Onasis!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous
      Lady

Kristy I can say with knowledge that professional laser or electrolysis are the only real ways to go. I have tried creams and home laser both with no luck!  Several years ago I saw an add for laser and decided to give it a try. The first 10-14 days after I thought OMG what have I done as the hairs became VERY dark and thick. Then they died out and it was great!  I had a beard that could go from zero to full caveman in about a week so it took about 10-12 sessions spread 4-6 weeks apart to be mostly hairless on my face and neck. Over the course of time I became good friends with my technicians and the staff and they became very used to seeing me in feminine attire. When I started on my arms I just started going dressed fully en feme and was one of the girls. I have now completed my arms and am working on my legs and nobody even remembers the dude that used to come in, just Carolyne. The down side is it takes 3-5 sessions to really see results and 8-10 for full results and its not cheap, but oh so worth it. The other down side is you will have to buy new makeup because it really changes what and how much you need. My Mary Kay lady has been with me through the entire process and just raves about how much better I look and how much more natural my makeup is. If you really want to be rid of your beard its the only way to go so save up and go for it!

🍷C

ps. It stings like an angry hornet the first couple of times due to the hair folical density but gets easier as it thins out.

I agree with everything you say there, Carolyne.   I have my 6th treatment on my face/neck and 4th on my chest coming up in a couple of weeks.   Unfortunately being an older girl, the laser does nothing for the grey hairs on my face/neck and chest.  Still, I like that it’s gotten rid of the dark hairs…I just didn’t realize I had that much grey.  My face and chest is noticeably smoother since undergoing laser.   I will definitely be going for electrolysis to get my face and chest completely hairless….I just need to go through the full array of laser treatments first.  I was so happy with how the laser got rid of the dark chest hairs that I signed up for the abdomen and full bikini.  It will be so nice to eventually not have to shave those areas.

Wow, lots of great info there. Thanks Carolyne 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?