Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

At 11AM on Friday 19th May, I’m going to a hairdresser!!!!
      I have asked my wife if there are any rules and her answer was “no rules, just remember you have to be able to wear it in boy mode as well.”
      This is exactly what I did last time nearly a year ago. I’m still undecided what to have done. I’ll ask advice when I get there.
      This time I’ll be going as Cerys. I’m spending nearly all of my time as Cerys at the moment. It’s been nearly two weeks since I last wore male clothing.

Cerys.

Good luck. I’ve got no suggestions for you but hopefully the hairdresser can come up with a style that would work in either mode. Looking forward to seeing what the result is.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I envy you Cerys as you have hair!

It’s long as well… This means that I can’t really wear wigs, so it’s not so good news 😉

Cerys

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good luck to you Cerys I know you will have a wonderful time and you and your hairdresser will pick out a cute style. I to am thinking about getting my hair done in a few weeks. Getting it colored, either purple or blue.

. Cassie

Maybe a Roger Daltrey style perm? We await the pics…

My hair is too fine to perm. I wanted to have it spiralled last time but the hairdresser warned that it could break and be ruined. Whatever is done, it won’t be anything too adventurous.

Cerys.

I like the singer Pink’s hair styles. Short and still feminine, but could work easily in male mode.

Samantha R
      Duchess

Oh how fun – Have Fun and share pics!

I went to a salon yesterday after almost seven years of neglect. My stylist and I agreed on a blunt cut and took off about eight inches. It’s now just a few inches past my shoulders and looks and feels amazing. I hope your trip to the salon was as much fun as mine.

Your post reminded me of my younger days, (when I had hair), going to the salon for set for the day of dressing.  Being all dressed, getting the set, under the dryer, comb out and spray. What wonderful experience!  All part of the great things in being a woman.  Enjoy!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?