Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After reading this article makes me want to raise long hair to try a different hairstyle.
      https://www.roanyer.com/blog/clink/cdh-230305-2/
      Do you have other suggestions for raising long hair?

I have let my hair grow for about six years now and it’s almost down to the middle of my back. I don’t really do very much other than shampoo and condition it twice a week, use a leave in conditioner and let it dry naturally. I also take a collagen supplement every day which I believe helps.

Gwyneth
        Lady

I’ve used a leave in coconut oil conditioner for a while. I usually only wash my hair once a week. Just rinse and massage while showering otherwise. But what kind/brand of collagen supplement do you take?

Gwyn

Six years! Your hair must be beautiful then.

Sorry Gwyn, I meant to reply to your post but somehow did this instead..

The leave in conditioner I use is just for the tips. I really need to have them trimmed but just keep putting it off.

I take NeoCell Super Collagen Type 1 & 3 + Vitamin C tablets. I prefer the tablets over the powders because it’s easier for me. My nails are also growing like weeds.

Gwyneth
        Lady

I’ll have to look for that. I used to take a vitamin c chewable a lot. Especially during cold/flu season.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?