Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been growing my hair out, it’s all one length between 4 and 5 inches, I usually slick it back and use a plastic u shaped head band thingy. I have recently side parted it and combed it over. I love the look and wish I could cut the side short but I don’t know how I would pull this off as a male. If I were younger it would work but I’m not. What have y’all done? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Tonna,

while I am, uh… follicle challenged… I can only tell you what some of my friends do. They have found a hairstylist who knows about their need to be able to present as a guy at times and as a woman at other times. And the stylist is able to get their hair done in ways that they can go from one mode to the other with little effort.

Hope that helps!

Gaby

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Great question, Tonna! At the moment been letting my hair get a little longer, but will keep it short in the long run. Like to pull of a pixie inspired cut that can still be styled for either female or male, much like Gabriela mentioned!

Well, I did it! It’s not perfect but it’s pretty nice, I’ll find a proper salon next time. I followed Michelle’s advice and went with a pixie type cut. I’ll get it refined over the next couple months but I’m excited as it is now. If I get the nerve I’ll post a picture in full makeup etc. I’m having a good friend over on Saturday, she’s the one of the first I told and is extremely supportive. Thanks y’all

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?