Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I need to make this brief (hard for me to do with anything), but this is it…the day we all think about! Tuesday, I had lunch with a GG friend that is a make-up artist…after I asked her to help me with mine! At one point, M worked for me and we had an almost father/daughter (20 yrs difference) relationship, and our time together was fun, and very liberating for me. When I showed her a pic, she could not believe it and asked me if I would let her and a friend take me out for a drink some evening next week to give me a chance to socialize a little and see how it feels. Since I had the courage going, I reached out to an old friend of nearly 30 yrs,  another GG, and asked her if I could introduce her to Haley…which led to the obvious question and answer…Haley is me! Sunday brunch will definitely be interesting and this girl rocks those white size 7 skinny jeans! But tonight, I will meet Gina, one of our sisters, a very classy person all around, and a fantastic dresser! I can’t wait to sit and talk with her about all of this, and while I’m not sure what to expect, I will at least have a chance to experience and grow from it. Yes, I was one of those “bad girls” that viewed dressing as more of a fetish, but Haley is now leading us to a different type of fulfillment. And my fear of shopping in drab is gone, all of the GGs that helped me were patient and understanding…not an entirely easy transition from slutwear to dressing like a real girl. To all of you that have walked this path before and shared that journey with me, thank you.

I’ll let you know how it goes🥰

Haley😘

I hope everything goes well Haley. There are some good tips in the Fashion and Makeup forum. My goal with dressing is to wear clothes that compliment my personality, fit well, are comfortable, look good and are suitable to whatever the task is at hand.

– Robyn

Hi Haley,

Good luck and and all my wishes and kisses, would love to know how your night went.

Loves hugs and kisses xxxxxxx.

Mikala.

Good luck Haley.  Have fun and enjoy yourself while out. And, since this is your first time out, wear comfortable shoes (but stylish too.).

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thanks mom😘🤣😉

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Haley

lovely to see you are growing into the new you!

I have always felt the we all go thought various stages of our dressing styes, as we dont have the opportunity to experiment growing up as girls do, so we go through the teen years with short skirts and bright colours, big hair etc to eventually get to a comfortable style that suits our age and lifestyle.

I have been dressing for many years and have progressed though the short tight period then the fetish wear period to the smart casual period and now am able to appreciate clothes that fit me and look ok on me (well reasonably ok!)

Having peer support from women who can support you is awesome and should never be forgotten how much information you can gain from them on how things look on you and what accessories go with what style – so enjoy and progress !

Dawn

x

Anonymous

Yes yes yes,  that’s just awesome love it when I read these posts. 💕💋 Katie

Thanks for sharing Haley, how brave of you, and So exciting. I’m sure you will have a fabulous time, the first of many.

❤️Bianca

Ah!  CD Milestone moments! I hope you have a wonderful time out! Thanks for sharing with us!!

-Samantha Roarke-

Hi Haley, Gl with your outing. I’d wear as big a hell, opps I mean heel as you can manage. It’s painful but sooooo worth it. Just take some flats just incase,a girl’s gotta hide something in her bag.

Love Trisha

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?