Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

….and I’m new on CDH forum. Wish to you all a very nice weekend and all the best.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Roberta same to you
      Catherine

Roberta,

Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Glad you’ve joined us here at CDH.

Cookie 🙂

Dear Ladies, I’ve been into silence because my computer passed away. Old,ill..
      But now I’m back, mobile.
      I’ve understood that here can everyone find about me. If not, dear friends, please tell me.
      I have also another request to you: can I this posts beneath this forum send to my CDH friends? Please…
      So, about me.
      Please notice that I’ve decided to accelerate Roberta’s birth outside. So, in order to do this, I’ve made some shopings, AS A MAN, from fashion stores and now I have two sides in closet. Next move: daily panties and underware, a ring and parfume. Also at work. And I liked a lot, I’ve felt me, Roberta. Not complete. Tomorrow I’ll start with a friendly, for moment, and nice piece in my style, to wear up and down from work. Roberta is attacking.
      Plans: colouring my hair, blond as I’ve been till 30, and continuing my way.
      Every day I have pedicure and manicure under control, every day my skin receive moisturing cream. And I’m feeling great, I’m feeling me!
      I’m not doing this to became some whore, but to live my life , to find love of a man although I’m bisexual, and day by day I’m feeling that I became stronger.
      There are and bad parts: I’ve visited my ex, hoping to observe and like my new. He said- you’re crazy….in head. But he wished me to have sex, I don’t. I need love and life. Even with this hard price – no sex.
      Enough for now. Return asap with news.
      kh@me

Hello Roberta and welcome !

Stacey S

Roberta H
      Lady

Hello to you Roberta, from another Roberta who is encouraged by your rebirth.
      Take care.

Roberta

Dear ‘sister’, we have the same name. And I’m so happy about this.

Well, your answer came very surprising for me. A new Lady, very new, encoureged you? That’s …. not so ordinary. Dear, are we friends here, in CDH? If not, please send a request, I’ll answer asap and two sisters can talk!

About? I want to know you better and start, with your aproval, a very nice friendship. If you’ll want to, please anounce me. We can find a time when talking is possibile.

With love and hope, your new sister, Roberta Flow, from Vienna, Austria, Europe.
        kh@me

Hi Roberta,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do! This site has helped me tremendously!

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Dear Stephanie, I’m really surprised about all CDH. I do not repeat what you already know and lived here. What is so important is only the action and this action was accelerate by Roberta’s new entry here, in CDH. Yes, action. Yes, shopping clothes, dressing, go out, search for informations aaaand….surprise….I still don’t know very much .

If you’ll accept me as your talking partner, these are the subjects: what I need to know as a woman about me and for me ?

Please, answer me. kh@me

So, dear friends, a big Hi, love from Vienna. Thank you, ladies for welcoming and nice words. Thank you, specialy to you, Roberta H, for your words.
      Yesterday, my boyfriend called me and togheter we’ve had a nice and tremendous chat. He thinks me to move and live with him, in his apartment and….tadaaa…he is ready to accept Roberta. I’ve accepted, details in next week. And the night was long and full with love. I’m still tired from work and this night, but I’ve started to think about me and what is to be done from now one. From your experience : what is tremendous for me to do in this very new situation?
      Life is so very much beautiful when you have courage to make decisions that works for you.
      With love,I’m waiting your answers and oppinionss, everything who are coming from you is so important to me.
      kh@me

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hallo, Ladies. My Name is Roberta. Roberta Flow…’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?