• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well I went trick-or-treating for a while I just loved walking in my 4 inch pumps and the clicking off the sidewalk was absolutely driving me nuts lol then it was time for the Halloween party my neighbor Eric was having I did not even think about how femmine I was acting I thought it is Halloween they were all kinds of games being played I remember one in particular being on your knees pushing a egg with your nose they all kept asking me to play I was sitting on the couch watching with my legs crossed bobbing my foot up and down there were 2 reasons I didn’t play one was I thought I might get a run in my pantyhose and the second one was if my dress went up at all they would see my pink panties so I just watched I do remember Eric mom starring at me when I pulled a compact out of my purse and freshen up my lips with my red lipstick thinking back about that night I think she knew it was more than Halloween for me later at the party my world came crashing down one boy named Nathan was there he and I never got along when they were playing duck duck goose I got up was going to the bathroom he ran behind me and lifted my dress everybody saw my panties I ran in the bathroom crying my eyes out and locked the door a few minutes later Eric mom knocked on the door and said to let her in I do and she came in and asked me to sit down and talk about what happened I sat down smooth my dress under me and crossed my legs and still crying she gave me a Kleenex and said it is not the end of the world she gave me a hug and said you will be ok sweetie she asked me if my mother knew I was wearing panties and did she know how well I could actually be a girl I told her yes I asked her to wear panties since I was dressing like a girl she said oh I see well I was watching you tonight how come you wouldn’t play with the kids I told her I didn’t want to get a run in my pantyhose she just smiled and said let’s do your makeup your mascara is running down your pretty face they made Nathan leave the house and I went back out smooth my dress under me and cross my legs I felt better after talking with her and my friend joy sat next to me and held my hand and said I looked beautiful and she is wearing panties too we both started to giggle that’s what happened to me that night when I think back the night was amazing and almost perfect lol thanks for reading jasmine

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Jasmine, I wanted to say “thank you” in a reply.  It is in those moments we can see the compassion people can have besides the meanness.  I can only imagine the low and high that happened that Halloween and the picture you painted with your words gave me both moments.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle I definitely was having the best night of my young life then it changed to a all time low when he lifted my dress but even that wasn’t gonna ruin my night as a girl hugzz Jasmine

Anonymous

Did Mom let you dress enfemme after that or talk to you about how you presented in such a feminine manner?

Anonymous

Julie the answer is no but I dressed up every chance I got and I had no choice but to wear my mother’s beautiful clothes I believe she knew I loved to dress up mom’s no these things thanks for asking hugzz Jasmine

Jasmine,

Such a sweet story, I am tearing up here.  You sound as though you had a great time, excepting the indecent.  To be fully dressed and in public at that young age.  I am so moved by what Erics mom did.  She was so caring and understanding, just incredible.  I loved what your friend Joy did and said, a true friend.  Are you still in touch with either of these wonderful women.

Melissa.

Anonymous

Melissa your so sweet thank you so much for sharing and unfortunately I haven’t seen them but they both have a place in my heart kisses Jasmine

Anonymous

Thank you for the very sweet story, Jasmine…and who knows? Maybe Nathan is wearing panties now, too!

Hugs,

Shawna

Anonymous

Hey girl I hope he is not wearing panties that would make him happy like us he was ugly boy I am sure he hasn’t changed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?