Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

I know it’s only August, but for some time I’ve been thinking about getting dressed up for Halloween.

Bit of background, you can skip if you want.  I grew up in a very rural area where Halloween didn’t exist.  I only got dressed up when I was about 5-6, but only able to visit one relative given distance to other people.

Now I’ve moved  away from home, not far from city of Belfast and want to have a bit of fun.  Don’t know if it’ll happen this year given COVID stuff, but want to go to a Halloween party/fancy dress do en femme.  I don’t know of any specifically, but I’m sure there are some LGB friendly ones nearby.

However, there is a problem.  I can’t decide who to dress up as.  Though I like the idea of going as a princess, think its a bit of a cliché.  Plus, I’m a huge superhero fan.

I’ve narrowed it down to 4 choices, mainly based on hair colour, so I can stick to my natural hair colour of dark brown.  However, I am finding it hard to choose which one.  If all goes well this year, I’ll probably end up trying all of them over the coming years, but, I would love to hear your opinions on which character I should go as.

If you have any other suggestions, or know of anywhere that hosts LGBT friendly parties at Halloween, I’d love to hear from you.

Hugs,

Isabel

Hi Isabel Halloween is the best time to show others your fantasy girl. Try to find a friend male or female does not matter that enjoys the same. I always had the best time with a female friend. They always enjoyed going to gay nights clubs and just learning about our community. You are asking the right questions. I am sure you will find the answers. No Fear I love it.

Luv Stephanie

lol great post.  i vote for the scarlett witch.  i think it’s very unique — cat woman has been done to death.  the black widow’s costume is a bit too generic and bland.  very happy you did not include wonder woman– also been done to death!  the thor look lacks sex appeal IMO.

SW however is sexy, distinctive, colorful, and unique.  send a pic if you are able!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?