Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have the idea that for my work Halloween day that I could dress as a female zombie. None of my co-workers know about my cross dressing. Do you think this is a practical\good idea? Any advice? Or have you done this before, what was your experience like?
      Thanks,
      Esther

Anonymous

Hi Esther.

It depends. I don’t want to be a partypooper but I’d say that if you can answer the question “What’s the worst that could happen?” And the you decide that you can live with that same thing happening, then heck yeah, go and enjoy the day! But if not… it may be a better idea to hold on for now. Sorry, you asked and this is only one opinion worth what you paid for it… 🙂

Gaby

Hi Esther.  Well…..I would think that if you work with a lot of males, you are sure to experience some sort of groping, especially if booze is served. Also….you will most likely be razzed for ever after and face lewd comments. Personally, I would not do this.

Dame Veronica

For me, I work with a group of very “stereotypical” men. They are very opinionated about women and kind of animalistic in their mind set talking about the girls in the company. I personally could not do it. I’d fear loosing my good name with my superiors who so far like what I’m doing for the company and are looking to advance me. I’d think that they would have a different picture in their heads if I did that. They know I’m softer and less macho than they are, but they also see me as someone who was those under me respect and look up to. I feel like they’d see that as a sign of weakness (unfortunately) or that I may be unstable in my thinking. I love socioty sometimes lol

1. I always wanted to go to work as a woman .but I fear people would definitely know that I do dress at home and after  work. I only have 3 woman at work who know I am a CROSSDRESSER AND HOW MUCH I LOVE TO CROSSDRESS 24-7 just know I’m happier in life as ambermaria she has taken over my life 85 per cent of my life so much looking forward to being that woman I am FULL TIME. IF THIS IS WRONG I NEVER WANT TO BE RIGHT

Hi Esther, to me it depends on your work environment and what type of boss you have. Truly it is up to you but it might not go over well if you are in a macho environment.
      Love ❤️
      Danielle 💋👠

Years ago and at a previous place of employment… it was a small warehouse business, I was the general manager on site so essentially I was top level management locally… I posted to the rest of the employees that if they desired they could dress for Halloween and that there would be a $75 prize for best costume. Reality was that it was my way of being able to dress as a female myself in public (the $75 came out of my pocket)  Turned out that of the 12 team members 10 were in costume and of them 3 of us dressed as females that day!  it was so much fun.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

As other ladies have mentioned, depends on the work culture. Even in the most liberal of places, learning how your co-workers and bosses think can be very helpful in deciding what is acceptable to the workplace.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?