Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Flower
      Princess

What should I go as a french maid,or barbie

French maid is always cute and sexy. Maybe Barbie is over the top, unless you’re a tall blonde. Have fun!

I once dressed as Margaret Thatcher with a blue, dress, tights, a lovely pair low heeled strappy sandals my mum’s friend gave me and the Margaret Thatcher mask. Have a photo somewhere of it

I always thought Susan Hayward looked lovely. I would dress up in male attire, but if I had a choice it would be  a female character. Just think women have more of a choice in dress style

K Swim
      Lady

I know what a French maid looks like. Barbie is kind of vague though since there’s literally thousands of ways she dressed. But if you have a particular idea about Barbie, how about you mix the 2?

It’s hard for someone else  to make a choice for you.  I don’t know where you are going, if there are going to be children present, how short the maid’s outfit is, etc.

What I can say is that to do Barbie, you have to be able to do a certain look, in makeup, hair, and body type.  But to do a french maid, you only need the right costume.  There’s no one body shape, hair color, or makeup look that defines a french maid.

Nancy
      Lady

I love the French maid look. Unless, of course, you’re a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world. 🙂

Birel

Totes Barbie! giggles 🤭

I was obsessed with getting a french maid costume a few year ago. When I found the perfect one, i was soooo excited to try it on.  It didn’t take long for me to realize that either the costume or me, just wasn’t right.  I still try it on every now and then because I still love the thought of it but the mirror just doesn’t cooperate.  So my advice would be, go with whatever one makes you like how it looks on you. If you do the Barbie look, think about going retro with classic pumps, a knee length suit and a flip hairdo.  Most of all, have fun and enjoy being a girl!

Hugs,

Jessica 💕👠

JOJO
      Lady

I have worn a French Maid costume foe Halloween over the past number of years. I love to wear the outfit and I am pleased to say that I have received compliments from both genetic females and males. Surprisingly the females have the most comments and usually ask how I walk so well in heels. I just smile and tell them” Years of practice”

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I would have to go with Barbi if it were me. More style choices. Also one of my nicknames for myself enfemme is Ugly Barbi.

giggles… perhaps I’m too harsh upon myself

Anonymous

I picked Barbie. Thank you for a fun survey!!

Sylvia
      Lady

I picked French Maid.

I have a French Maid costume myself , and it feels awesome wearing it
      ( in private only though… )
      Combining it with black high heels , black stockings or pantyhose , and a petticoat underneath
      completes the look.

P.S.: I also wear a necklace with a small heart attached to it , to further enhance the
      experience !

Barbie would be fun but I am a bit full figured for that.

Anonymous

French maid flower I would go with

Donna

i would go dressed as a normal person rose

Mary Priscilla
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you. Odd as it may sound, I do not like to wear costumes, etc. for Halloween. If I were to dress as a woman, people would think that it was just a one-time stunt and that would be offensive to me.

Flower
      Princess

Hi everybody i going with the French maid costume it’s to hot for barbie costume and the French maid is sexy

Anonymous

I always will choose French Maid if given a choice but I guess as Barbie you bring a portable stereo and play that Barbie song by Aqua.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

French maid costume is so sexy. I brought mine online at Yandy. I wore my maid outfit last year for Halloween. I feel like it is a great time to dress up on this day since no one is really judging me. After all it is just a costume. This year I brought a nurse costume from Yandy.

Anonymous

French Maid for sure, but it would have to be a decent quality one, not one of those nasty flimsy acetate things that would just about last the night.

Nice big pouffy sleeves, lots of pettis, frilly apron. And one of those little white hat thingys.

Connie

xxx

Tough choice — I would say it is 51%-49% leanings on those options.

I have to agree that it is a tough choice. It took me a few minutes to decide. I am just thinking how much I would love to try on both costumes.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?