- French maid
- Playboy bunny
Tagged: Which is your favorite costume
- August 13, 2022 at 11:47 am #669800Kerri SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 17Replies: 157Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
Now that I’m living alone, I’m planning to wear a costume on Halloween for handing out candy to trick or treaters. I bought a French maid dress which I will pair with black pantyhose and stilettos and a blond bimbo wig. If you can dress up for Halloween, what costume would you wear.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by MacKenzie Alexandra.
- August 16, 2022 at 8:30 am #670400Gee LousiaLadyRegistered On: January 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- August 15, 2022 at 8:13 pm #670310Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 845Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 3559 times
The past two years I took a long walk through my neighborhood dressed in a white top, poodle skirt with petticoats, lace top ankle socks, and white sneakers. The first year it was during the pandemic, and I got approval from people driving by. Last year I brought candy with me (where I live, no one comes to my home) and gave it out to a few kids I passed. I also saw a friend I made walking en femme through my neighborhood over the years and we chatted a few minutes before I continued on. I have photos in my private gallery here.
When I do the long walk like I did these days (almost 90 minutes), I pass a small playground. I took a few pictures at the playground, including some of me on the swing. I have in my personal collection one of me on the swing with my legs out and a nice view of my pettis.
In years past I have gone out to my support group as a witch. I also wore a pink and black striped dress, and paired it with antennae on springs to be a pink bee.
I’m thinking of going to my support group meeting this year in a white little girl’s party dress/communion dress/short wedding dress.
- August 15, 2022 at 4:12 pm #670281Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 212Has thanked: 3059 timesBeen thanked: 529 times
We have a club we belong to in PA (a social nudist club to be more forthcoming; not clothing optional or swinging, though each to their own) and they have a Halloween Parade/party. Needless to say the costumes range from fully clothed, sort of!, to nothing. I went twice dressed as a woman. First time just en femme, the second time as a maid as did my SO. Nobody really said anything though two ladies squeezed my boobs and said how great they were, very forward; unheard our club. Anyhow this year I am thinking third time may not be the charm as regards staying in the closet. Comments/help?
- August 15, 2022 at 3:11 pm #670272Jayne DestinyLadyRegistered On: May 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 1 time
Wicked witch of the west. Ended up being asked to lead the town “parade” of costumes when I showed up one year . Absolutely amazing experience. Even though I thought I’d be scary, the kids loved me. Got so many hugs and little girls dressed as witches were so excited to see a “grown up” witch. Would love to try Ursula or the Queen from Snow White.
- August 15, 2022 at 2:21 pm #670268AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m just an underdresser, and long ago (and I’m showing my age here) I had this crazy urge to just get a suitable wig, wear nothing but longline bra, open girdle and seamed stockings and go to a party as Madonna. In the end I couldn’t work up the nerve to go through with it, but it would have been the easiest costume to throw together!
- August 15, 2022 at 12:31 pm #670241KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 738Has thanked: 3361 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
Hi Kerri, I’ve been dressed en femme for years to give out halloween candy. The kid’s favourite by far has been Mrs. Santa. I’ve also been a female pirate, a lady doctor, a nun, a mama bunny rabbit (my granddaughter also wore a bunny costume), a female Star Trek science officer, gosh I think I’m forgetting a few. Anyway, it is great fun and I’ve never had a complaint. Hugs, Krista🐶
- August 15, 2022 at 2:08 pm #670264
- August 15, 2022 at 11:34 am #670233Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1066Has thanked: 23573 timesBeen thanked: 3772 times
I have put together a sexy witch outfit. Several choices of 6” heels, black stockings, very short sweater dress, and of course the hat. All of the black will make the blonde wig stand out.😄
Will I have the guts to ever wear it in front of anyone is the question…
- August 15, 2022 at 11:19 am #670231Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 180Has thanked: 185 timesBeen thanked: 646 times
I’ve not voted because you have too many choices,
I don’t usually celebrate Helloween living in the UK, I’m not sure if it’s as big over here as it is in the state’s, well when it comes around i would just like to wish our cousin’s in the USA Happy Halloween, i hope you girls upload some pics of your Halloween costumes for us all to see X
Hugs Rozalyn X
I fancy a Playboy Bunny, or is a cheerleader or a nurse i still can’t make my mind up X lol X
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Rozalyn Richards.
- August 15, 2022 at 7:28 am #670194JOJOLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 117Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 577 times
For the past few years, I have gone out on Halloween in my French Maid costume (Pictures on CDH in my public photos) and received many positive comments. Surprisingly the genetic females have given me the most positive comments and complimented me on how well I can walk in heels. I just reply that it came from years of practice and smile.
- August 15, 2022 at 5:20 am #670172Donna CeedeeLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
I have a French maid costume. Love it. It has the typical short dress with a beautiful poofy petticoat . I wore it with five inch black open toe heels, black stockings, satin elbow length gloves, long flowing wig. But I don’t think I’ll ever get the chance to wear it to a Halloween party. I felt so sexy in it.
- August 15, 2022 at 4:57 am #670162NancyLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 385Has thanked: 1010 timesBeen thanked: 1878 times
Last year I handed out candy as Wonder Woman. I hate to reuse the same costume again, but it was too awesome to let it collect dust, so we’ll see what this year brings! 🙂
- August 15, 2022 at 2:12 am #670153Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 182Has thanked: 369 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
I would dress as a nurse with black fishnet stockings, black lipstick and I would go around with a large syringe with the inscription TOS which is the Italian acronym of HRT and a condom-shaped bag where to collect the sweets offered during the walk home begging for “candy or trick “?
XOXOX from Italy
- August 14, 2022 at 2:50 pm #670081Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 58Replies: 1020Has thanked: 2390 timesBeen thanked: 4669 times
- August 14, 2022 at 11:31 am #670050Donna CooperRegistered On: August 29, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 543 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
- August 15, 2022 at 1:19 am #670150
- August 14, 2022 at 9:16 am #670025Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1506Has thanked: 9742 timesBeen thanked: 7371 times
I’ve dressed for Halloween as a hot secretary in a pink top stretched over E boobs, a #2 yellow pencil stuck in a blonde wig, short black pencil skirt, garters and black opaque nylons, 4inch strappy heels, red toes, and full makeup with false lashes, dark eye shadow, and red lipstick. I carried a small sparkly over the shoulder purse and a small note pad. My line was… “I’m ready for your dictation now sir”… LOL. Had a great time that year and didn’t have to buy any of my drinks at the club. That was years ago but the best Halloween I’ve ever had.
- August 14, 2022 at 7:40 am #670018Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 571Has thanked: 2059 timesBeen thanked: 2732 times
I’ve dressed as a woman for a couple Halloween party’s. Angelina and wife was Brad and the other I just dressed as a woman. Did both of these before I came out to my wife. She did mention it after the fact commenting on how much I played up that I didn’t want to do it.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Ashley Konners.
- August 14, 2022 at 6:16 am #669995
- August 14, 2022 at 5:57 am #669993Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 70Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
- August 13, 2022 at 6:06 pm #669870BillieJo SmithBaronessRegistered On: August 15, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 34Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- August 13, 2022 at 5:05 pm #669860Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 463Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 1635 times
Last year I did a Steam Punk Pirate look…pics are in my Halloween in Vegas album.
Hi/Lo skirt, pirate chick blouse, leather corset, knee high boots w 3″ heel, leather forearm cuffs, Steam punk hat w/goggles. Oh and I used my Sporan(kilt bag worn at the waist) instead of having to keep track of a purse all night….
Prior to that, I have been Captain America, Clark Kent/Superman, Spec Ops guy, and….a Nun.
Have fun out there lovelies,
- August 13, 2022 at 1:59 pm #669829Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 204Has thanked: 624 timesBeen thanked: 849 times
- August 13, 2022 at 1:56 pm #669828Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 67Replies: 249Has thanked: 5403 timesBeen thanked: 2030 times
- August 13, 2022 at 12:50 pm #669817
- August 13, 2022 at 11:55 am #669802Julianna SLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 52Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
The only time I’ve worn a costume was when i went as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. Other times I’ve gone to parties dressed as a woman. I keep thinking sometime i want to go to a Halloween party as a campy drag queen…. crazy makeup, big boobs, big hair…i think it would be fun.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.