Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Now that I’m living alone, I’m planning to wear a costume on Halloween for handing out candy to trick or treaters. I bought a French maid dress which I will pair with black pantyhose and stilettos and a blond bimbo wig.  If you can dress up for Halloween, what costume would you wear.

The only time I’ve worn a costume was when i went as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. Other times I’ve gone to parties dressed as a woman. I keep thinking sometime i want to go to a Halloween party as a campy drag queen…. crazy makeup, big boobs, big hair…i think it would be fun.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I would think of something and wear it.

I won the costume contest in our community dressing in a red bustier, black stockings and garters, red high heels and blond wig.  People I knew didn’t recognize me.

I know I could never pull it off, Elvira!

Rayna Carlian
        Duchess

P’ha, You wanna be Elvira? BE ELVIRA girl!! Elvira doesn’t “look like Elvira” without a ton of crap strapped to her. go for it!!! Live the dream!!

xoxo

Rayna

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Last year I did a Steam Punk Pirate look…pics are in my Halloween in Vegas  album.

Hi/Lo skirt, pirate chick blouse, leather corset, knee high boots w 3″ heel, leather forearm cuffs, Steam punk hat w/goggles. Oh and I used my Sporan(kilt bag worn at the waist) instead of having to keep track of a purse all night….

Prior to that, I have been Captain America, Clark Kent/Superman, Spec Ops guy, and….a Nun.

Have fun out there lovelies,

XOXO

Rayna

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

I have a nice witch costume that my wife helped me pick out. She also helps with my makeup when we go to a party.

I got to dress one Halloween found a blue dress and it was the time around the time of Clinton and Monica and it was the best time ever!!!!!!!!!!!

I went as dragula last year. 🙂

I love Halloween

I’ve dressed as a woman for a couple Halloween party’s. Angelina and wife was Brad and the other I just dressed as a woman.  Did both of these before I came out to my wife. She did mention it after the fact commenting on how much I played up that I didn’t want to do it.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve dressed for Halloween as a hot secretary in a pink top stretched over E boobs, a #2 yellow pencil stuck in a blonde wig, short black pencil skirt, garters and black opaque nylons, 4inch strappy heels, red toes, and full makeup with false lashes, dark eye shadow, and red lipstick. I carried a small sparkly over the shoulder purse and a small note pad. My line was… “I’m ready for your dictation now sir”… LOL. Had a great time that year and didn’t have to buy any of my drinks at the club. That was years ago but the best Halloween I’ve ever had.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Last year I went to a local bar with my face made up like a cat, I wore my little black dress, black tights, and knee high boots. I think I will do it again.

. Cassie

I would dress as a nurse with black fishnet stockings, black lipstick and I would go around with a large syringe with the inscription TOS which is the Italian acronym of HRT and a condom-shaped bag where to collect the sweets offered during the walk home begging for “candy or trick “?

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta 🙃😉🙃

Nancy
      Lady

Last year I handed out candy as Wonder Woman. I hate to reuse the same costume again, but it was too awesome to let it collect dust, so we’ll see what this year brings! 🙂

Nancy

I have a French maid costume. Love it. It has the typical short dress with a beautiful poofy petticoat . I wore it with five inch black open toe heels, black stockings, satin elbow length gloves, long flowing wig. But I don’t think I’ll ever get the chance to wear it to a Halloween party. I felt so sexy in it.

JOJO
      Lady

For the past few years, I have gone out on Halloween in my French Maid costume (Pictures on CDH in my public photos) and received many positive comments. Surprisingly the genetic females have given me the most positive comments and complimented me on how well I can walk in heels. I just reply that it came from years of practice and smile.

I’ve not voted because you have too many choices,

I don’t usually celebrate Helloween living in the UK, I’m not sure if it’s as big over here as it is in the state’s, well when it comes around i would just like to wish our cousin’s in the USA Happy Halloween, i hope you girls upload some pics of your Halloween costumes for us all to see X

Hugs Rozalyn X

I fancy a Playboy Bunny, or is a cheerleader or a nurse i still can’t make my mind up X lol X

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I have put together a sexy witch outfit. Several choices of 6” heels, black stockings, very short sweater dress, and of course the hat. All of the black will make the blonde wig stand out.😄

Will I have the guts to ever wear it in front of anyone is the question…

💕Lara

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Kerri, I’ve been dressed en femme for years to give out halloween candy.  The kid’s favourite by far has been Mrs. Santa. I’ve also been a female pirate, a lady doctor, a nun, a mama bunny rabbit (my granddaughter also wore a bunny costume), a female Star Trek science officer, gosh I think I’m forgetting a few.  Anyway, it is great fun and I’ve never had a complaint.  Hugs, Krista🐶

Anonymous

Krista,

I have always thought Halloween was a great excuse to dress up as a woman.  Now I will finally get to.

Kerri

Anonymous

I’m just an underdresser, and long ago (and I’m showing my age here) I had this crazy urge to just get a suitable wig, wear nothing but longline bra, open girdle and seamed stockings and go to a party as Madonna. In the end I couldn’t work up the nerve to go through with it, but it would have been the easiest costume to throw together!

Wicked witch of the west. Ended up being asked to lead the town “parade” of costumes when I showed up one year . Absolutely amazing experience. Even though I thought I’d be scary, the kids loved me. Got so many hugs and little girls dressed as witches were so excited to see a “grown up” witch. Would love to try Ursula or the Queen from Snow White.

We have a club we belong to in PA (a social nudist club to be more forthcoming; not clothing optional or swinging, though each to their own) and they have a Halloween Parade/party. Needless to say the costumes range from fully clothed, sort of!, to nothing. I went twice dressed as a woman. First time just en femme, the second time as a maid as did my SO. Nobody really said anything though two ladies squeezed my boobs and said how great they were, very forward; unheard our club. Anyhow this year I am thinking third time may not be the charm as regards staying in the closet. Comments/help?

Best, Marlene.

The past two years I took a long walk through my neighborhood dressed in a white top, poodle skirt with petticoats, lace top ankle socks, and white sneakers.  The first year it was during the pandemic, and I got approval from people driving by.  Last year I brought candy with me (where I live, no one comes to my home) and gave it out to a few kids I passed.  I also saw a friend I made walking en femme through my neighborhood over the years and we chatted a few minutes before I continued on.  I have photos in my private gallery here.

When I do the long walk like I did these days (almost 90 minutes), I pass a small playground.  I took a few pictures at the playground, including some of me on the swing.  I have in my personal collection one of me on the swing with my legs out and a nice view of my pettis.

In years past I have gone out to my support group as a witch.  I also wore a pink and black striped dress, and paired it with antennae on springs to be a pink bee.

I’m thinking of going to my support group meeting this year in a white little girl’s party dress/communion dress/short wedding dress.

I will dress up as a 50 bobbysoxer girl.  Poodle skirt, 2 or 3 Petticoats, fluffy sweater, pantyhose and saddle shoes.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Gee Lousia.
      Brandi
      Lady

Strong preference for a maids uniform but something about a nurses uniform that just edges it out.

Love the vintage white uniform with matching white stockings, along with the nurse cap. Also, the matching shoes.

Feel feminized either way, and would not say no to a maids uniform either!!!!

Hugs,

Brandi

I dreseed as a German Beer Girl!! Alot of comments were made! All positive!!:)

Hi Donna 🌹 you would look super as Snow White X

Rozalyn X

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Halloween costumes’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?