Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Help me think this through….

Bobbi Sue wants to have a Halloween party.   What I mean is, I have a Halloween party almost every year.  This year I want to go as Bobbi Sue.   I like that idea.    At the same time it scares the crap out of me.

It means, baring a thin veil of deniability,  I’ll be coming out to my friends and coworkers.  I mean, let’s face it.  Typical Halloween costumes for older divorced guys doesn’t usually include heels, nice dresses, and makeup.  Ill also admit I’m a bit concerned what a few ladies I’ve been dating will think.   Then again. I’m not gag-ga over any of them, so I’m not sure I care.

What do you think?  Thumbs up or down?

(If anyone will show up during the pandemic is another topic all together.)

Anonymous

Bobbi Sue,

If you really want to go public, but have reservations about doing so, Halloween is the made-to-order answer. You can be anything, and still have plausible deniability, if you want it.  And if you are considering a future with any of these ladies, you really need to learn their opinions about Dressing before you leap.  As for COVID, I don’t give a flip – but that’s a personal choice only you can make.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Bobbi Sue…..

I totally agree with Bettylou…. Halloween is fancy dress, be anything you want but as near to Bobbi Sue as you can. If it all goes horribly wrong, you can make a zillion excuses….if it goes beautifully right…..you are more than halfway there….but as with most posts on here, you can get ideas and good advice, but it’s only really you who makes the final decision…..good luck honey, grace xx

Bobbi Sue, From a similar a experience I went to a Halloween party with a GG who I was dating and knew about my Cding to a party that I knew no one. I went as a French maid the full outfit 4 inch spiked heels PVC outfit. I think I was more nervous than anyone else. I was glad I did it as no one batted an eye lid and end up sitting on the floor with a group of male and females talking as it was completely normal. Yes I did later meet them later  in male mode with my GG  and no one ask questions or showed any backlash. So I say go for it yes it will be nerve racking at first but it will calm down and you get a feel of your friends who will not judge you if you tell them about Bobbi Sue later.

Hi Bobbie sue,

Listen sweetie.Life is so short and precious, we only get one chance at this.

So have that party and enjoy yourself,You still have the costume party as a cover.

Love Patty

I am with choice #2. If it is even remotely possible for someone at this party to contract or spread covid the literal possibility is for someone to die. To me not worth the risk to myself or others. Plan for next year.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

This year I’ll be in a neighborhood Halloween parade again.  Sitting on top of a parade float, I won’t be too close to anyone, so COVID won’t be a concern.  Everybody on the various floats will be in costume, and the parade organizers have given the directive:  “The zanier, the better”.  That’s my cue, so I’ll pull out all the stops and go with my French Maid costume.  Last year I went as Sweet Baby Linda, complete with pink ruffled “baby girl” dress, so short that about 1/3 of diaper showed below the hem.  I live for Halloween, it’s my favorite holiday.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Bobbi Sue, Halloween is a perfect time to try out your femme self.  There are all types of costumes to potentially wear without giving yourself away to coworkers.  I’ve gone as Mrs. Santa, a nun, an androgynous pirate (though the outfit was 100% female attire), a female bunny rabbit, etc.  One year, the staff raised money for charity (over $1000) to see me wear a glitzy sequined party dress complete with slingback heels, black sheer stockings and full makeup to a lunch party attended by over 100 people.

In terms of covid, you are the best judge.  Assuming the party is at your house, you should know how many people to invite. Just don’t pack them in like sardines. This may be the year to go a bit light on the number of guests.  Also, you could make it a covid party, i.e. everyone comes wearing a mask as part of their costume.

Good luck, have fun, stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

I’d be a bit cautious of covid, but it really depends on the size of the group. Otherwise I would say DO IT!!

Anonymous

Well as covid is rising here in the UK again, and it looks like a second wave may be possible, I would go with no party this year.
      But each to their own if you want to go, I would definitely go as Bobbie the witch, that way you get to be feminine, and no one will even bat an eyelid at you dressed, or even a very sex zombie, then you can really wear something shot and sex.
      Good luck, but please consider the risk before you go..

Anonymous

Hello Bobbi Sue

This pole posting is GREAT !!!! I kind of chuckled. Sorry..

For Halloween . If I was to go out. I’d go as male me. I am 85% or better always Natasha. So going as Natasha would be nothing for me. Now if I showed up as male me. I think people would faint. Want to know what happened…

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Natasha…..back with a bang!!!….no surprises there then haha…..welcome “home” babe….grace x

Anonymous

Hello Grace…

Thank you. It sure is good to be home. Missed my girlfriends…😘

Well I just had to post on this subject when I seen it.  Male me just laughed.

Hugs

Muuaahhhh💋💋💋

Natasha💋💋

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I so understand those reservations and concerns. They are all legit. I was 18 when I first went to a colleget Halloween Party as Patty. it was scary at times but I was 18. Still, Patty was a big hit and I loved it. But I really was just a kid.

I guess you could always explain it by saying you had a relationship where they bugged you to wear this costume to a Halloween party a few years ago but you thought it was ridiculous. It was still hanging in your closet. Figured maybe I would try it this time. Hey, it’s Halloween. The silly holiday.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?