Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trisha
      Duchess

So my SO decided we where going to costume party and we would do a couples costume. So we discussed what to go as for quite a while. Finally we decided to go as Alice and the mad hatter. And then she told me I was Alice. Now I have went to costume parties before as the female but only when it was the theme. Opposite parties.  So now I am of 2 minds. 1 I am super excited. 2 I am super nervous. Luckily I wont know anyone there. I think.

On the upside. I am gonna make a great Alice.

Emily
      Lady

That sounds like soooooo much fun. I bet you will make a beautiful Alice. Have fun!

as emily said, that sounds super fun… i am super jealous and would love it if my wife would do the same…

i don’t think you should worry, and just enjoy it!  Alice is a wonderful character..

Anonymous

You’re definitely living the dream, well my dream 😂

Majorly Jealous Trisha.

Have a wonderous  time.

❤️B

Trisha
      Duchess

Covid doesnt scare me. Heck my primary work right now is running gas mains and branches at hospitals for covid drive thru test centers.

I can’t recall where I heard it (YouTube probably, some self video of a sort) but the gist was that nervous is actually excited in disguise, society as a whole has just misinterpreted it. Supposed to work wonders for stage fright, public speaking, CDing in public dressed as Alice in Wonderland…….you know, the usual things people face daily! :p

Seriously though, sounds awesome, have a blast!

It sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time!

Thats awesome!! Before this c-19 crap we would go to swingers halloween parties and I always went en femme. Some times a scarey outfit some times a fun outfit. But ALWAYS sexy from matching bra n panties to the last detail. Quite fun!! 💋 Riley

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?