Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

many of you know I like a fun poll.

what we want to know is if you’re going out Halloween Weekend/Halloween Night, and if you are going out in a costume, crossdressed, or just getting out of the house.

Anonymous

I’ve got this slutty French maid dress I’m planning to wear.  I’m not going out but will hand out candy to any trick or treaters wearing this outfit.

Kerri

My fiancée is going to be Snow White and I am going to be the evil queen. My SO is the nicest of us two so she gets to be Snow White.

Susan

Hi BillieJay!  Hope I see you and Mrs. Jay in Palm Springs on Saturday Oct 29. Dinner that night and cocktails at Hunters later? I am saving my pennies and thus will most likely will wear my Alice in Wonderland costume from 3 years ago (gosh, was it that long ago?) Hugs, Melissa

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

As of right now I will likely wear my little black dress, black boots, tights and ‘cat make up’.

. Cassie

i would love to have my wife do my makeup and style my wig and go out and walk around somewhere and enjoy being a female, but society and wife would not go for it to dress me up for Halloween. she seen me dressed up and getting dressed up but will not let me sit in same room as her and watch T.V and talk like 2 women.  we don’t do Halloween any more

I am not going out as we are hosting a party at our house over the weekend. I will be dressed as Morticia Addams and my wife as Gomez. Trying to get my kids to join in the theme costume idea.

Thanks for this fun topic Billiejay.  I’ll be in Vegas at the Diva Las Vegas Meet-up.  There will be some Halloween parties and I am just finishing the boots and cape for my Supergurl costume (yes I changed the spelling) and my Rocky Horror costume.  It should be a fun time.  Plus, I will get home in time to go out once more on Sunday night.  Halloween,  my absolute favorite holiday!             Marg

I was born in Salem Mass I go out most Halloween as a pretty witch sometimes I think I might be a witch. My profile picture on face book is me dressed like a sexy witch. This year Iam going to post a new one may be even sexier we need to get out and be seen

So girls, speaking of Halloween plans, I am in a bit of a quandary, and could use some suggestions. As many of you know, I’m a trans woman so I am dressed as such at work every day. At Halloween a lot of the staff really get involved and there are some very amazing costumes.
      So, I dress as a woman everyday, what am I going to do for a costume, as a trans woman, that will take advantage of my new status as a legal female?
      Amy and all suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks, and lots of hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

You have so many saucy, sexy, mystery and superpower girl images to choose from. I am sure one sticks out in your mind.

Anonymous
        Lady

Ms Lauren, there are many beautiful witches to choose from if you want to stay enfemme.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hopefully  SO  might suggest going out dressed as a woman to show off my SO approved pony tail .  I will at first……be “reluctant” ……….SO may say “oh c’mon ….. ”   I will say “well,…..maybe……..let me find something at the thrift store” ………..I go and maybe find other nice treasures but actually go to my stash and  show her my  favorite cute dress!!!  ……………….Hope it happens ……………………….maybe get help with make-up too!!!    karley

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

It will be just a regular night for me with my family, all the while dreaming how great it could be, sigh.

Not ON Halloween night, probably the weekend before there is a party we go to every year, working on ideas….not sure if i want to go in a campy drag queen style, or just dress and blend in as one of the girls….

JOJO
      Lady

For the past few years, I have gone out on Halloween in my French Maid costume (Pictures on CDH in my public photos) and received many positive comments. Surprisingly the genetic females have given me the most positive comments and complimented me on how well I can walk in heels. I just reply that it came from years of practice and smile.

Nancy
      Lady

Depends when my community has trick-or-treating. With Halloween being on a Monday, I’m guessing it’ll be Sunday night. So I’ll probably hand out candy in costume on the weekend. And then I hope to go out, probably in costume, on Halloween night. I don’t have costumes nailed down yet, but I’m leaning toward re-using my Wonder Woman costume from last year, as it was a pretty good one.

Nancy

Wife and I don’t go out on halloween, we just stay home an pass out candy.

For the last 2 halloweens, I’ve knocked off one item off my bucket list and that is to transform into Wendy passing out candy.  If all goes well I plan on doing the same thing this year.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I am planning to go to a local gay bar which features drag shows on a regular basis. Since I dress up often, simply dressing up isn’t really a costume for me. They on having a Halloween party the Sat before, and I plan to attend.

My problem is I still can’t decide what to dress up as, last year I dressed as Cleopatra and would love to do another legendary beauty but can’t decide.

Amy

Anonymous
      Duchess

I’m extremally excited. The last piece of my costume arrived recently. I tried on last night. I also worked on some make-up ideas to enhance the overall look. I wore for my SO, she was like it’s ok. She couldn’t damper my own perception. I was looking amazing. I will be fitting crime, and men’s zippers😊😉😁 the entire weekend. As Bat Girl.

Ster Eleo
      Lady

Anyone here too shy to go out in Las Vegas 2022?

I was until the woman I was with took me to dinner after a full pro halloween makeover.  that kinda breaks ya in.  Oh it’s a story. Talk about pins and needles and shot nerves. I hadn’t began drinking yet!

Is it against terms of service to find someone/a group to join in that I can help come out of their shell and keep me company because I’m solo this year?

this is NOT a hookup, or anything like it.  Let’s do a bar crawl!

first post.  No intro unless someone yells at me to do it.

My wife decided, happily, that we would go out as sock hop girlfriends. Poodle skirts and bobby socks. Pink polkadot scarves.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?