• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Siobhan
      Lady

is when you get an item of clothing delivered, in this case jeggings, and try them on, and your wife says, “wow, you look better in those than the model on the website”.

🙂

Siobhan
      Lady

and then you get some new nail polish delivered, and she says, “ooh, I like those colours, I might try them”

IsabelB
      Lady

That sounds like a pretty good definition of happiness to me, Sharon!

(and your wife sounds lovely)

Isabel x

Seren
      Baroness

🤩

I’ve not had that yet, but plenty of ‘those/that looks better on you than on me’ 🥰

Anonymous

[postquote quote=383938]

That is quite the compliment!!!

Siobhan
      Lady

[postquote quote=383945]
      ah, well my wife is a lot smaller than me, so looks way better than I ever could.

Which is why when I first came out I had to apologise for stretching certain garments over the years.

However I seem to have lost 23 lb since coming out.  I am not dieting, I just don’t stack so much now as I feel more comfortable with myself.  I only ate to make myself feel better.

Anonymous

Sounds like you are having good times Sharon…so happy for you !!!……Grace xx

A genuine heart-felt complement such as that is always the best kind.

Anonymous

Yes!  A  compliment from your SO is the best morale booster there is.  Last week, I found a nice cocktail dress at Macy’s, brought it home and modeled it for my wife (even though she doesn’t like to see me in a dress.)  She said it looked good on me, nice enough to wear to church – “But don’t you dare!”

Anonymous

yep, can’t agree more – SO compliments are truly life-affirming….

When I came out to her, it wasn’t long before she admitted I had a better stocked, sexier lingerie drawer than her – she loves to help me pick out panties for the day in the morning. Makes me very happy 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?