Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Yesterday I posted how I  spent the day out in fem., and having my hair colored.  Today ( on my actual birthday ) I took my X to a couple of places to pick out cabinets and flooring.  After a few hours of this out of the blue she asked me if I would like to get my ears pierced.  After months of her calling me weird I just stared at her stunned.  She offered to go with me and pay for over half of it.  I thanked her and offered to give her a great big hug ( no way in this covid world).  I did tell her that the best thing she could do for my birthday is not make fun of or put me down for my CD desires.

Now I have 3 of my goals for the year done.  1- gone out in fem and interacted with others.  2- getting my hair done.  3- getting my ears pierced.  Now I just need to get a makeover and get a bra fitting.

Pinkkkkkk foggggggg           Love all you girls out there Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy, Sandy Sandy my lovely sis

I am SO happy to hear about your amazing day sis. 😊😘It must have been so amazing for you.

Pink Fog for you sis….

Again I am so happy for you….

Happy Birthday my beautiful sis….

Huge Hugs & Lots of L💋ve sis

Natasha

Hi Sandy and again happy birthday  and fantastic on getting ears pierced  so much easyer to wear earings of every kind now and some x time still in the works lol your whole experiencs of being Sandy sounds fun so go forit girlfriend and enjoy

hugs

Stephanie

Anonymous

Sandy,

Happy Birthday and may the pink fog be permanent!

Hugs,

Kay

Hi Sandy,

Happy Birthday!  What wonderful news being able to get your ears pierced and scratch another item off this years to do list.

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?