• This topic has 36 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

happy bank holiday weekend my lovelies…..

Even in these difficult times…we can still celebrate up to a point….

So if you are Religious or not…..Chocoholic or not….have a lovely weekend. Will you be doing anything special….. Easter egg hunt…family meal…obviously, if you can/ are allowed !!!

Grace will probably be doing a one woman egg / KitKat hunt …..if only I could remember where I hid them?????

( don’t worry girls, just in case, I left a hint on my kitchen memo board….” it begins with F….and rhymes with bridge….)

😂😂😂Haha😂😂😂

Happy Easter…….Grace 🐥

The egg, as a symbol of this time of year – and Easter itself are older than any specific religion, so it’s a great time for everyone to be united, and recall that both renewal and growth apply to every living thing without exception.

This is truly what a unified theory is all about!

Happy Eostre, Ishtar, Easter – whatever you want to call it, and however you celebrate it, the core message is eggsactly the same.

Where there is growth, there is hope, faith, and the co-dependecy of love.

@Grace
      – you leave your chocolate in the flipping troll bridge?

I will stop rabbiting now.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hoppy Easter Grace. What ever you do have a safe and glorious  Girly day.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤

IsabelB
      Lady

A  Bank Holiday weekend, yes, but only the Monday here in Ireland, we don’t have the Friday like you do in the UK.  Religious festival, yes, but not a public holiday.  So, I’m working!  But still dressed, of course 🙂

Isabel x

Happy Easter Grace, and all my sisters.
      I am meeting my wifes girlfriend, today, as Regi, for the first time, and I am so excited,,It will be a memorable day, for sure.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Hoppy Easter Grace. What ever you do have a safe and glorious  Girly day.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤

Happy Easter every one, I will personally be enjoying my share of the KitKat chunkies I stole last night. Sorry Gracie they’re all vegan again.

Happy Easter to you Grace and to all my girlfriends and to all the lovely ladies on CDH. I will be celebrating by eating a couple Peeps (yes I know they are nothing but sugar, but it’s only once a year) and with the beautiful weather we are going to have I am going to break out the BBQ. Going to cook out for myself, my boyfriend, my wife and her partner of choice. May all of you have a glorious weekend.

Anonymous

Happy Easter to all my girlfriends on CDH. Good Friday is now over in this part of the world but I  can report that I was able to celebrate with friends and several glasses of Pinot Gris and a shot of Jamesons (a fairly generous one too).

Easter hugs and kisses to all the beautiful ladies of Cross Dresser Heaven

Diana.

Happy Easter Grace! And to everyone at CDH!

I thought your “bridge” had a big padlock on it to keep out the KitKat and egg thieves…

Good Friday was fantastic in Adelaide. My church held a service in a local park and we had a picnic lunch afterwards. Like a good girl I deliberately avoided the easter eggs.

Have an egg-tremely great Easter weekend everybody!!! Love and hugs, Stephanie 🥚

Anonymous

Happy Easter! Everyone have a safe and happy holiday!

When I was a kid, I always wondered why the chocolate bunnies that I got were hollow? Isn’t that a rip off?

Eva

Eona Oh
      Lady

Happy Easter to you Grace and to all you lovely ladies! Have a fantastic weekend! ❤️🥃

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Happy Easter Grace!

And to each and every one of my sisters I wish peace and happiness for you and your loved ones.   May this year be a better one for all of us. ❤

Stevie

Anonymous

Amen to that Stevie xx

Happy Easter Grace,

I fell off the diet wagon long enough to have a Reese’s peanut butter egg.lol

Well maybe two.🙄

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

Patty !!!!….

you naughty…

( yum yum !!! ) xx

Anonymous

Happy Easter, hope you find your chocolates before they melt

Anonymous

Shannon…

loving your profile pic xx

Anonymous

Thank you Grace

Yes, love the brunette hair!❤

Anonymous

Happy Easter Grace x I’m a naughty girl i bought myself two Easter eggs last week and by Tuesday I’d eaten them both,

I’m going to wait till next week and see if i can buy some more at half price x I’m a big chockaolic x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Roz…

another naughty admission….

glad it’s not just me !!!

xx

Anonymous

Happy Easter Grace double celebration Easter itself, and son’s birthday on sunday the big 30 for him. I am looking forward to some Creme Eggs if I am lucky. I hope all the girls have a lovely Easter you all deserve it, because you are very special people.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Sarah….

did you know that if it’s a son’s birthday during Easter…you are allowed a creme egg for every two years of age….enjoy xx

Anonymous

Wow 60 creme eggs  I am a lucky Bunny, they will all be finished by monday night.

Happy Easter, Grace! And all you lovely ladies here! Our whatever other holiday you may fancy…

I’ll be eating the chocolates after the dinner is finished… and probably before as well. And I think I’ll be having a wee dream of something this weekend too. Sadly, no days off for Bridgette though, too much to get done!

Bridgette

Hi Grace, and to all you ladies through out the world, enjoy this “Easter break ” but please apply caution , and there will hopefully be many more Happy times to come. L  pyxx.

Anonymous

and a happy Easter to Daphne x

Happy Easter Grace!

And a happy Easter to all ladies here on CDH.  Enjoy your Kit Kat hunt Grace.  Wishing you a lovely chocolatey long holiday weekend.

And to our Canadian neighbors enjoy your Easter Monday!

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice… xxxx

Happy Easter Grace!! And happy Easter to all the wonderful ladies here on CDH!

Anonymous

🐣 A happy Easter to you Gracie🦋 and to all the members of CDH!! 🌹🌼🌻🧚🏼

Yes, I always wondered about the birds and the bees too – I mean, don’t the birds get stung?

Love Laura

Anonymous

….

and watch out crossing that road!!!

Anonymous

Why did the Easter bunny cross the road….because the chicken had his eggs!!!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?