Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls and Happy Easter to all the wonderful ladies here included in this are you wonderful GG ladies and SOs you are so wonderful and a treasure to all .. Hope you all have those pretty Easter dresses ready to go for our special day coming here pretty soon ha ha .. As much as want to be so pretty i might have to forgo this year as wife says she thinks she might wear a pretty dress for the day as we will be alone this year with winter storm that has moved thru and dropped a pretty good amount of snow and family as much as they want to come dont want to trek thru the snow and ice coverd roads to make it so we will be here alone .. Wife in her pretty Easter dress and ho hum drab me you know you cant upstage the wife with a prettier dress than her he he  maybe next year ..

To all you wonderful sisters and family here on CDH big hugs and 💋💋💋💋 To you all have a wonderful Easter Holiday ..

Stephanie bass

Hi Stephanie,

A very happy Easter to you as well.  Sorry to hear of the blizzard.  Your Easter Egg hunt will be an inside one this year.

So sorry you won’t be able to wear your pretty Easter dress.

Alice

Thank you Alice as me also on the pretty dress he he and to you wonderful girlfriend happy Easter..

💋💖 Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Just think, all the chocolate Easter candy will be half price on Monday.

Alice

Such a treat for the wife ha ha she loves Chocolate as for myself im type 2 dieabetic so thats a leave it alone stuff for me  wifey fixes some sugar free items for me ha ha  so she can not feel guilty for the chocolate he he .. Hugs Stephanie 💋💖

Hi Stephanie,

How sweet.  The sugar free options have those free alcohols that can creat distress.  Doesn’t Adkins have low carb treats with chocolate?  They may not work for a T2 diabetic either but many low carb, low sugar diets allow a dark or milk chocolate.

Alice

Yes some do have the good versions of chocolate thats very light on sugars so wife chooses them and other recipies that work for me she is very wonderful that way ..

Stephanie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Happy Easter Stephanie!

Yes you definitely don’t want to upstage your wife! Although I’ll bet the 2 of you would look pretty together.

Sorry your family plans got ruined by the storm. I hope you and your lovely wife have a happy day despite that!

💕Lara 🤗

Hi Lara thank you and yes we do look good together he he  again happy Easter..

Stephanie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Happy Easter to you too.

Hugs, Liara

Happy Easter to all!

And to my Christian brothers and sisters, may the peace of Christ be with you.

Stephanie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?