- October 31, 2020 at 7:49 am #400987Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1772Has thanked: 20640 timesBeen thanked: 5882 times
Hi Girls do any of you get to go out as your girly self on halloween and just have fun . and does wife or SOs go or accept you being dressed up and cute or he he sexy for the night .
Hugs to everyone here at CDH and enjoy our holiday 💋
- November 2, 2020 at 5:33 pm #402065Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 136Has thanked: 1876 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
When we came to the USA in the 60s Halloween was much bigger than in the UK. It was quite a cultural shock how people dressed up and all the sweets/candy. I read that the in the UK it is bigger now. Marlene.
- November 2, 2020 at 9:25 am #401860Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 1173Has thanked: 3781 timesBeen thanked: 5637 times
- November 1, 2020 at 7:23 pm #401669LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 254Has thanked: 2489 timesBeen thanked: 1124 times
I truly believe that there is something to the full moon having an effect on people. Years ago I worked for the local police department’s IT department. And we did a study of the number and distribution of false fire alarms and calls to the police. And there was over an entire year regular pikes of these evens that corespondent to the dates around the full moon and then slightly lower pikes two weeks later with the dark of the moon.
Just another factoid for what it is worth.
- November 1, 2020 at 6:16 pm #401624Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1772Has thanked: 20640 timesBeen thanked: 5882 times
Hi Bre nice to meet you and so happy you have an accepting wife to have fun with im terrible i havent watched much tv in several years so im sorry i dont know who Leni loud is but you must have very cute to have won first prize congrats to you and your wife for supporting you .
- November 1, 2020 at 6:04 pm #401619Bre MartinLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 360 times
This year as Leni Loud and wife loved it.Told her I wanted to go dressed as Leni Loud,a tv character on The Loud House.Found everything including the sunglasses.Went to a Halloween party a friend of hers had last night and won best costume.
- November 1, 2020 at 3:32 pm #401556Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1772Has thanked: 20640 timesBeen thanked: 5882 times
Hi Phoebe would love to go out but just not in the cards for this home girl she will allways be a home body im afraid not so bad i read so many stories and posts . Im so envious of you girls getting to go out but sadly i cant see Stephanie ever getting to be free . love you girls .
- November 1, 2020 at 3:26 pm #401553Phoebe SmythLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 152Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
Hi Stephany honey.
No😥sweetie. Not unless I want to go as Bridgett from Trolls. Maybe Fiona (Ogre version) on a good night. But I’m working on it.
How about you honey???
- November 1, 2020 at 6:20 am #401334AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9375 times
Hi “Pink Lady”
No Halloween in England, just about to go into another lockdown. We are still allowed out for ” exercise”…so Grace will still get her fix…oh well, there’s always next year…have a good one Steph ( and everyone!!)…whatever you do…
- October 31, 2020 at 5:33 pm #401154Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 3340Has thanked: 3507 timesBeen thanked: 7220 times
- October 31, 2020 at 5:02 pm #401146Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 136Has thanked: 1876 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- October 31, 2020 at 1:51 pm #401091AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3849 times
Happy Halloween to all of you! And it’s a full moon! Do any of you feel different during a full moon? I do! Some women’s groups have full moon ceremonies. I would love to attend one of those, but I doubt they would accept me. Maybe one night on a full moon, I will have my own.
I am not dressing up for today. My mother in law is over visiting and will be here for dinner.
- October 31, 2020 at 1:09 pm #401080Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 482Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 1975 times
I don’t usually go out (or even stay in) dressed on Halloween. For the past 16 months, I have been going out as my femme self to walk around my neighborhood. I don’t think the people know the male me, but many have seen me walking though the neighborhood, especially since mid March, when I have been going out almost every day for a walk.
I decided earlier this month to have fun and get dressed up (more than usual) for my walk. I had most of what I needed. I just needed to buy a pair of frilly panties and some lacy ankle socks from the Halloween store. I had bought last year a poodle skirt. I had a white pullover, and white sneakers (although saddle shoes would have been better). I wore two square dance petticoats (one pink, one white) under the skirt. I also had a white cardigan from my Mom that I got earlier this year, as well as a pink and white scarf.
The weather suddenly turned colder today (about 40 F), so I wore a thermal shirt under the pullover sweater, and the cardigan on top, and a red/pink/white scarf around my neck. On my legs I wore pantyhose and some thigh high stockings on top. The stockings normally do a good job sticking to the legs, but silky pantyhose are more slippery. I did have to pull the stockings up a few times, but they mostly held in place. The lacy socks went on top of the pantyhose and stockings, followed by my shoes.
I also did something I have done a few times before. I painted my nails. What color? Three actually. Yellow, orange, and white. In other words, candy corn!
I took an 85 minute walk through my neighborhood late morning/early afternoon. There were not many people out, but I did get smiles, looks, waves, honks, flashing lights, and positive comments from people driving by. And feeling the petticoat swish over my legs and backside as I walked was a wonderful feeling. This was definitely a fun experience.
I have uploaded pictures in my private gallery at …/members/alison-anderson/mediapress/halloween-2020/
- October 31, 2020 at 10:37 am #401036JOJOLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 55Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
Thank goodness for Halloween because for the past number of years I have gone out in my French Maid costume. I always have a good time when I wear it. Surprisingly I have received a equal amount of compliments from both females and males.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- October 31, 2020 at 9:21 am #401012karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 440Has thanked: 2079 timesBeen thanked: 1288 times
I went out dressed on Halloween weekend once, as a matter of necessity…………………Some years ago, SO was recovering from a procedure at the hospital……………I spoke to her on the phone late in the evening while dressed in a pleated skirt and blouse, long hair wig…………..loving being able to talk to her and be dressed!!! Then I heard our dog Tatiana barking in the alley………………..how does she get out? I put on a long coat and go looking for her…………………..The alley is dark………….and there is a guy walking through towards me………..great. He asks “you looking for a dog?” and points to a dumpster………..I get her and wrap her with my coat because she’s been rolling in garbage…………As I am carrying her back……….a car enters the alley and approaches me…………..great. I cover my face with smelly Taty. Driver asks if I need a ride anywhere……….I shake my head and give the OK sign with my hand. “You sure?” I repeat………………..he drives off……… I hear him accelerate to go around and enter the alley again………………I panic and quicly get to my gate……………Halloween in the inner city……………..karley
- October 31, 2020 at 8:00 am #400988T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 371Has thanked: 4185 timesBeen thanked: 1571 times
Ahhh, Steph…days gone by.
Now it’s watch the Grandkids go house to house.
But in the past, Oh Yes…
One year I got 2nd place…Vaginal Foam was my prize!
Another, one of my colleagues was a bit tipsy and asked for my phone number…I looked pretty good.
Have a great Night of Howling what ever you do!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.