Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello everyone, here I am for new friendships, helping wherever possible with joy and affection. I always find it difficult to talk about myself, especially about the “me” that is here, that few know, but that brings me immense joy for existing and being able to live it.
      My other side is an architect and a photographer, I am a photographer and curious about informatics, mainly languages and programming. He’s divorced … I’ve always been single :-))

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ana  Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Thank you very much, a joy welcome I loved.

kisses

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Ana!
      I hope you find this place as helpful and friendly as I have!

xx Seren xx

Hi

Thank you very much for your welcome,  I think finnaly find my place, full of sisters.

Have a nice day

Kisses

Ana

Hi Ana

Welcome to CDH. This is the best cross dresser /transgender site in the world. Here’s a lot of ladies that loves to help and to chat girl to girl. When I read you introduction a saw that we have a lot in common. I work as nurse, I’m also a photographer (not professional but very advanced) and I have read computer programming at university. But due to circumstances I’ve never worked professionally with programming, but I have done a lot of programming despite.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Hi
        Very interesting how our paths in life run parallel and suddenly end up crossing.

We always think we are alone and unexpectedly a new horizon opens up and a world full of sisters is discovered. I loved it.

It is a wonderful possibility to be able to talk from woman to woman.

Very good we met.

A thousand and many kisses
        Ana

Hi Ana,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Thank you Robyn, nice to meet you.

Kisses

Ana

Greta
      Duchess

You must be a very interesting woman Ana. Im also a photographer. I love yr comment, hes been divorced I havent. Youve defined it exactly for me xxxx

Greta

Thank you Greta

i love your comments and I am very happy we meet.

kissses

Ana

Welcome to CDH!  I do software engineering all day long.  Now that I’m remote, I’m usually wearing a skirt 🙂

Hiiiii.

I do the same, when at home always in skirt.

Remote work is a really cool thing for us both :-))))))))))))))

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thank you for your message, I will follow your indications that I found very timely. I still feel a little lost when I discover so many sisters, real people who understand us.
        Kisses
        Ana

Hi Ana, welcome to the CDH family. I’m not a working gal personal, though planning on trying his job soon. He’s a cook. Feel free to discover yourself here honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Thank you Trish

Loved your message, yes i am here to dyscover everything how being Ana, feel Ana and be all day happy Ana, all weeks … all months … :-))))))

kisses Ana

Hi Ana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Ana!

Hi Ana.  You have arrived at the right address to find plenty of friendly persons whom will assist you to feel comfortable about yourself.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?