Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving! I know it’s not the same all over the world but I wanted to take this chance to wish Everyone here a Great Weekend and to Thank everyone for the the Kindness, Sweetness, “Humor”, Caring and Comfort that I have found & Seen here.. All you Beautiful Girls are Amazing!!!  I had a “shaky’ start But I am so Glad I stayed!! I haven’t been here that long BUT It really has been Life Changing for Me…. So many of us had been alone on this Journey But Now.. We are Not!! And That is such a Fantastic  Feeling!!  Thank You CDH & Thank You to My Wonderful Friends!! Big Big Big Huggs!!   Jillian XXOO

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jillian. So true…. I think the best asset of CDH is letting us know we are not alone and the second best asset is being able to share our lifestyle in a safe environment.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Having all of you loving ladies to share my feelings with and be there for support is truly a reason to be thankful.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

💐💐Happy Thanksgiving to all of you girls that celebrate it…💐💐

I hope you all have a wonderful time…. As families gather, relatives meet and sometimes loved ones re unite

……and turkeys are extremely nervous!!!!🦃

Big huggs, Grace xx

Anonymous

Wishing all the lovely ladies a special and joyous Thanksgiving and joyous holiday. This year will be a special Thanksgiving for me as being a woman. And give thanks to all the wonderful ladies here on CDH for their support and thoughts that pulled me through for the week. Also to all my family and friends locally.

Gobble Gobble all

Love

Donna

Thanks Jill,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope everyone has a lovely lovely holiday.

xox
      FM

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks Jill,

I haven’t been here that long myself, but am also so thankful to have found this wonderful place! Thanks to everyone for the good feelings, and just letting me know I’m not alone. Happy Thanksgiving for all who celebrate, and a very happy weekend for those that don’t!

💕 Lara

Anonymous

Happy thanksgiving, to all who celebrate it. May all your wishes come true.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Alice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?