• This topic has 19 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

as many of you know, I try to bend over backwards to include people who aren’t from my background and beliefs.

I don’t want to put out anyone if they have such a difference. Most Faith Systems/religions, etc, have a celebration near the Winter Solstice (summer solstice for those of you in the Southern Hemisphere, I guess).

whatever you celebrate, I wish every one of you the happiest of celebrations, and if you aren’t in a family grouping, I hope that you can celebrate with others, or alone (I actually enjoy my alone time, as well as family gatherings), whichever you prefer.

As I look back on this past year, I have enjoyed, and grown with, the many and varied members/sisters on this site, and I am grateful for you. You are a blessing in my life.

As we look forward to the new year (if your culture uses the same calendar as mine, it’s a week from when I am writing this), I wish that all of you will experience the most blessed year of your life, with a purpose that will fulfill you.

As many of you may note, when I am posting as “The Manager” I block comments to make that post stand alone. This one is different, I’m not posting as “The Manager” but as a sister in our sorority, happy to count each of you as an equal.

I love y’all.

BillieJay

Chat Girl

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear BillieJay ,

I can’t thank you enough for creating CDH.
      Very privileged to be here.
      Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you too !

Love Sylvia.

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I cannot take credit for creating CDH, love, that was Vanessa.

I just have the priveledge of managing the volunteers who help run the site.

and I couldn’t be prouder of our team here.

thank you, dear

Like the Desiderata poem says, “Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.”
      God bless us everyone.

Love to all,
      Fredrika

Anonymous

Here’s a deep one- Ghandi  ( in his latter years) dealt with his flock in a unique way. When they were “ naughtie, quarrelsome, selfish” he spoke wisdom and love-‘trying to persuade them to see each other as equals. He was inwardly troubled when his flock were wrapped up in disagreements. He went to endless efforts to get them to see each other’s point of view. In understanding you might begin to tolerate.
      The pressures of life and the desire to be loyal can conflict. There is a need to put others first when seeking the best way out of difficulty. In his anxious and spirited way, he  would often lock himself away from his friends, in order that they could see his hurt.

To be un-selfish is not to give way, it is to allow another to explain. Dialogue is one way to understanding. It is painful when you witness misunderstandings get out of hand. It hurts to watch the world today in its “‘struggle”’to be.  Leaders are required who can heal, support and help society grow. And that growing is best when dealt in love.

I am not a prophet- far from it. I can be as short sighted as anyone. But I am glad when “ leaders” , in their gracious way, show compassion and “ gently” persuade me to look at myself. In doing so, I might actually be the inspiration for others to further the cause.  I also might “ better” myself.
      The new year brings that “ looking forward and looking back” moment. we have our own concerns and our desires -. We all carry our flag. My desire as a member here is not to teach you- how rude and selfish. My desire is to meet you and learn of your life style and share your passion for life. We are discriminated against, and sometimes ridiculed.  We are not identical – but that should not matter. Peace is a beautiful quality to experience. It is a communion.

Maybe we need to find our inspirations in each other. The meeting is enjoyable when both parties seek to bring pleasure.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year- I wish you Peace- I pray for a world that desires to get “ better “ . And I do not seek to spoil your day with my inability. Indeed I need your support more. I want to find patience – especially that- for if I can wait- I might also learn to serve. Thank you, for your patience, allowing me to speak of things on my mind.
      And that’s includes everybody here.

And leaders are equally challenged to desire the same.  Strength in Unity.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Billie!

I’m honored to know you personally and to call you my friend.  Wishing you and your SO much happiness and prosperity in 2022!

Hugs, Emily

Anonymous
      Lady

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to you BillieJay and every one at CDH. 2021 was the year I began to understand and accept truths about myself, and joining CDH was a major step in beginning that journey. Thank you, for this site and, to all the supportive sisters.

Nyomi xo

Barb Wire
      Lady

I never really had much belief or faith most of my life. I guess because I never really understood what it meant.

Sure, I’ve been church, here and there, this denomination and that, but mostly at the urging of others. I listened, I reflected, pretended to sing, and politely shook hands with my pew neighbours. I even behaved myself.

But something was missing. At least for me. Yet, it was there and all along, I just never saw it. I guess because I never opened myself up to it. I always felt awkward “giving myself over to God”. The price just seemed too high, a standard I was not willing to commit to, nor any desire to live by.

But I was wrong. In the short time I’ve been here, I’ve embraced a community I never knew existed. One of love, understanding, acceptance, forgiveness, hope, and dare I say, faith.

We’re all so weird and wonderful, soft and kind. We’ve all embraced a lifestyle that’s “a little out there” and I am so grateful I’m thigh-high deep in it!

In a sense, we are a church. We commune in this virtual world, we laugh, we cry, we listen to our pain, and offer each other hope, and best of all, our unconditional love.

I finally found my faith and it all came from you!

Take care and God Bless you all,

Love, Barb 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
        Angela Booth
        Hostess

I couldn’t agree more Barbs. We are a diverse community, a broad church and within that are many differing ways and nuances. It is sometimes difficult to keep it as one but if you embrace your line,’One of love, understanding, acceptance and forgiveness, hope, and yes, faith’ then we can’t go far wrong.

Seasons blessings to everyone and may your god go with you.

Barb Wire
          Lady

I have no idea how far this new found faith of mine will go, but it sure has done wonders for my blood pressure!

Angela, you’re one of our brightest suns! Please continue to shine for us!

Happy New Year!

Love, Barbs 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire. Reason: Anothur speling eror! ARGH!!
      Anonymous

Thank you, Billie.  Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Hi and thanks Billiejay as we all agree to disagree we can put it all aside for the Holidays and just be happy with our fellow girlfriends .. So happy with Vanessa to bring this site to life as i was pretty empty as for friends except for my wife who supports me as Stephanie .. I never regret joining here as CDH has made my life better as a whole like wife says you needed those girls to chat with and become girlfriends with so thank you and Vanessa for a wonderful site that i call home ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Peace on Earth, goodwill towards all.

Here’s hoping for everyone to have the strength to meet all challenges life throws their way, becoming just a little wiser and a little kinder than the day before.

Thank you Billiejay.

A little late, however you celebrate this holiday period, may the persons who reside at this Heavenly address have a joyful and peaceful time.

May 2022 be an improvement on the last two years and be healthier and prosperous to all.

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

late?

I posted it on Christmas, though a tad late for the Solstice…

what schedule am I supposed to maintain?

as my familiars know, I’m on a bit of a “different” schedule…

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by BillieJay.

Apologies Billiejay as I meant that my posting was a little late, not yours.

Anonymous

Hello BillieJay

Thank you for posting I would like to wish you a positive and happy New Year my best wishes

for the future.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Hi BillyJay

A Happy New Year to all here,

have lots of fun, and a good party

Love Emily X

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Very much my impression of how/why the occasion is observed as it is.
      Though my family observes Christmas in our own way, almost always on a different date, it is really more of a dead of winter/rebirth celebration.

Barb Wire
      Lady

I still spit and cuss. Really good at it too!

And my PMs and Private Chats? They’re a head-shaker!

🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?